Indian Hemp

It's like a hair grease....Have anyone ever tried this? It smells real good so I bought it lol:yep: here are the ingredients:

Petrolatum,Coconut oil,Lanolin,Fragrance, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea Leaves, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Water, Safflower seed oil, Green 6, Apocynum Cannabinum Root Extract, Coconut Extract,Aloe Leaf Extract,Clove Flower Extract, Henna Extract.

Tybi

Nope never heard of it.

Do you grease your scalp with it?

Where did you get it?

Jhuidah

I used to use Indian Hemp waaaaaaay back in the day, but I stopped when I stopped using stuff on my scalp (plus the petroleum wasn't the best thing for me). I just recently started greasing my scalp again, but I made my own "grease" from extra virgin coconut oil, castor oil, EV olive oil and various essential oils.

I got it from my local Bss n yeah i did grease my scalp with it lol (Waiting for someone to come out and beat me) Whats so bad about greasing your scalp if you wash it once a week n only grease your scalp once a week?

MissRissa

I personally dont see anything wrong with greasing your scalp. i think the issue may be that the ingredients listed in your particular grease aren't believed to be the best ingredients because of from where they are derived and are thought to be comedogenic (they clog pores). but if you like it and it works well for you, do you.

jamaraa

I got it from my local Bss n yeah i did grease my scalp with it lol (Waiting for someone to come out and beat me) Whats so bad about greasing your scalp if you wash it once a week n only grease your scalp once a week?

Nothing's wrong w/ it if this works for you. Mineral oil ain't the greatest thing, but it's not the debil either.

I've heard of this Indian Hemp and always wondered about it. Try it for some time and give us a review. LOL...one use ain't enough :grin:.

MizzBrit

when i was relaxed i did..gave my hair a nice sheen on the hair.
but i have found a healthier alternative-shea butter and coconut oil.