Inquiry

G

I am new to this message board and I have a couple of questions. What is a good moisturizing shampoo for dry hair? I normally use Creme of Nature but I want to change up. I was going to start using Cathy Howse's dry hair care system after I take my braids out but I noticed that most people on here gave her and her products disappointing reviews-I wish I would have found this website before I spent all my money on the products and her book. But, I will try her system until the products run out so I will see how it works for me. I did gain alot of knowledge by frequenting her website and her book details her system thoroughly. Does anyone uses her system and products with unrelaxed pressed hair? Did you achieve the same results? I ask because her system is geared towards relaxed hairstyles. She says everyone can use her system regardless of natural or relaxed hair but I wanted to know the real results of someone who has used her system with pressed hair....Thanks in advanced for answering my questions.

Hey, welcome to the board! A shampoo you could try is Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo. Do a search and you'll find some info on it.

Sorry, I haven't tried any Cathy Howse products.

For moisturizing shampoo, I absolutely love Kenra Moisturizing. I'm also beginning to like L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Unfrizz Shampoo.

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
I love Keracare Hydrating Shampoo and Elucence Moisture Balance Shampoo. They make my hair so very soft and moisturized.

[/ QUOTE ]

My recommendations exactly!
smile.gif

Shampoo isn't my area for good recommendations. Nor do I use any method solely..I just want to say
wave.gif
and welcome to LHCF and happy growing!

Back