INTRODUCTION

Hello LHCF, hmmm where to start??:look: Ok, let me start off by saying I have 3b/Relaxed hair type. Chin length bob, layered and slightly faded in the back. The products I currently use: Keracare, Nexxus and Kenra. My first goal is shoulder length. Second goal is healthy hair, and my third goal is bra strap (I don't know if I can make it, sometimes my hair gets on my nerves and I go crazy and cut it all off:lol: )

I have a few questions though. I've been lurking around looking at all the posts. I would like to know what does "staples" mean and what is "NTM" and what exactly is "telaxed".

My main purpose for joining this forum is to get the best information and understanding about how to care for my hair and achieve a head full of healthy hair. I have gotten so much good information during the time I have been visiting this site. All I have to say is keep it coming:grin:

Integrity

welcome pink!!!
one thing though..shouldnt your first goal be healthy hair and then shoulder LENGTH and brastrap will then follow when your hair is healthy.

well done for coming in, you will love it here!

imani97

Welcome! NTM is short for Neutragena Triple Moisturizer (I believe); texlaxed is when someone relaxes their hair just enough to loosen the curl pattern (time and/or relaxer strength is the key factor); lastly staples are the products that someone uses on a regular basis. You can find out more infor about texlaxing and NTM by doing a search; there are tons of threads. Again welcome and happy hair growing! :)

ETA: I love pink and green too. :)

Integrity said:
welcome pink!!!
one thing though..shouldnt your first goal be healthy hair and then shoulder LENGTH and brastrap will then follow when your hair is healthy.

Yes you are correct. I think I have pretty much healthy hair (right now), but it could use more moisture especially on the ends. So to correct my goals, first goal, healthy hair, second goal, shoulder length, third goal brastrap.

mkh_77

Welcome.

From all of your pink and green I am guessing you are an AKA. If so, nice to see you here, Soror.

Mestiza