ION Bonnet hairdryer

Someone must have been reading my mind and bumped this thread up!!:)
My hard bonnedt is on it's last leg after almost 13 years and I have been dreading going out to find another one. I read a post about Mr. Pibb Dryer earlier and went to the Sally's website to check it out and ended up reading all about the Ion Soft Hooded Dryer and got really excited. I am glad to see from the reviews that everyone is enjoying it so I will definitely be adding this to my Christmas list. (the convenience will be key for me b/c that's the main thing I hate about sitting under the dryer)

I used my mother Ion hood dryer to deep condition my hair and that suka gets HOT!!! It like to burned my neck! I was really suprised at how hot it got. I think I'll buy my Lady Dazy and call it a day (my old one burned up in my house fire). All in all though the Ion was a good dryer.

Thanks for the responses, I'm taking a little trip to Sally's today to see if I can get one. I hope they have a store coupon or maybe I can get a good discount with my Sally Card.

How big is this dryer?? Will it fit in a suitcase? I'm going to India this summer, and I know I can't bring a hooded dryer on an 8 hour plane trip!!

asubeauty said:
How big is this dryer?? Will it fit in a suitcase? I'm going to India this summer, and I know I can't bring a hooded dryer on an 8 hour plane trip!!

It's really small...That Would Be Perfect For U'R Trip:yep: The Bonnet Can Be Folded/Rolled Up Its :cool:

asubeauty said:

i JUST GOT MINE TODAY!!!! :clap: iTS SMALL IT FITTED IN THE SMALL SALLY'S BASKET...VERY PORTABLE!

I have this and I LOVE it. I havent used a blowdryer in about two years b/c of this purchase. Its' one of the best hair purchases I've ever made. Highly recommended.

OK, I know no one will believe this- I still can't. I purchased this dryer 2 days ago, along with 3 packages of the large light green, Jet Set rollers (suggested from another thread). I already have a set of their med/lg rollers, but needed a few more lg to round out my set.

Ok, so, I quickly rolled my hair using these rollers- no clips mind you, put on that spaceman bonnet, and turned it on high. 10 mins later, I switched it to cool for 2 mins then back to high for 5 more mins. My hair was DRY!! That's less than 20 mins!!! My hair is layered with the longest in the back barely touching bra strap and the sides at shoulder length, the front is neck length. I've never dried my hair this quickly before NEVER! My handheld blowdryer with a bonnet attachment takes an easy 45 mins to and hour. Blow drying with a lg round brush (Dominican style) 1 1/2 hrs., wet to dry flat iron now takes 45mins to 1 hr. This was amazing!

Definately a combination of the Jet Set rollers and the ionic dryer. The ions do dry hair more quickly and make it shine more, I have other ionic products (blow dryer, curling iron, flat iorns, etc).
Thanks for this suggestion.

Back