Ion Soft Bonnet Dryer

jetcitygirl

Smeller of roses
Has anyone used this dryer? I've been eyeing it for weeks because I like the idea of it's portability. The hard-bonnet dryer I have now I never use because I have to set it up on the dining table etc... This Ion dryer is only 600 watts though. Is that enough to actually dry the hair or is it more of a heat-cap type thing?

303285.jpg

Hi,
I have it and I really like it. I am slowly but surely switching from blowdrying, which I believe is splitting my hair, to rollersets. I use extra large rollers. I only have to sit under it for 45 minutes to an hour.

My hair is a 3b-c. It's pretty porous, too, so yours might take longer. All in all, I really like it. I use a long extension cord and can walk around and do chores with it on!

Hope this helps!

I found it at my local Sally's BSS. I think they also have it on line. Mine was about 34 dollars. Let me know if you have trouble finding it and I'll send you some links.

A

Thank you! Of course, after reading your post I ran out to Sally's and bought one (29.99 w/out tax). I can't wait to try it out the next time I wash my hair. I already use an ionic blow dryer on my roots after I roller set.

Just in a nick of time because one of my hair New Year's Resolutions is no new products. :)

PS
While I was paying for it, a white woman in line behind me told me I had beautiful hair... That made my day.

Where can I find one of these on line??

i've been looking for over 2 hrs and still cant find one.
:wallbash:

help ! I'm in need of DT ASAP

thanks!

I've had it for about 5 years now. I haven't had a table top dryer in as many years. I actually JUST took it to Mexico with me (and used it). It's only about 3lbs. It has been a wonderful investment for me as I can use it at home and abroad. I don't remember how much I paid but it was less than $40 at Sally's.

ETA: Let me say also that prior to this dryer, I'd had several table top ones to break, but this one has been consistant.

which one do you have?

the one I have looks like photo #1

the one that sally's has on line looks like photo #2.

the second one does not look as sturdy and portable as the first :(

Attachments

• ion1b.jpg
    ion1b.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 3
  • ion2.jpg
    ion2.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 6
I don't think any one sells these any more. I have one and I LOVE it. I will be sooooooooooooooo sad (you get the emphasis) if this dryer dies on me. Who knows try Ebay you might get lucky.

Back