Ion Hair Color from Sally's: Any Reviews?

poookie

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has any reviews on or experience with the Ion line of permanent / demi permanent hair color. They have a great variety of shades, & I'm looking to dye my hair a deep plum color.

I've had success with Clairol Luminize, but Ion has a better selection of colors.

Has anybody tried this line of hair color before?

pink gator

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has any reviews on or experience with the Ion line of permanent / demi permanent hair color. They have a great variety of shades, & I'm looking to dye my hair a deep plum color.

I've had success with Clairol Luminize, but Ion has a better selection of colors.

Has anybody tried this line of hair color before?

I've tried both. They are very moisturizing and inexpensive. I used the burgundy brown demipermanent to fill in a bleached blonde that was growing out.

Then last week, I followed up with a 3N permanent to get back to my normal color.

I used its 10 developer for both. My hair is shiny and is full of body. I was a big Clairol fan, but now I'm hooked on Ion!

gymfreak336

Ditto on the positive review.

I used ion colors to tone my red last summer and I also used it when I took it a bit lighter. I think they are a great buy. Some of the brown colors come out darker than expected sometimes though. The developer is also nice and doesn't irritate the scalp.