Is it hard to get Extensions Plus Relaxed Texture silky straight?

abcd09

I ordered the EPRT 16in in clip in extensions and I'm a little worried that it will be "poofy straight" and not straight straight. I took a look at some videos on youtube today (should be arriving tomorrow) and now I'm worried the hair will be too "big" for me. I can't do big hair with my head size and body type lol.

Anyway, I'm looking for experiences with straightening this hair. Does anyone have any pictures?

Britt

No I don't think so. I have their relaxed texture and their silky relaxed texture. I prefer the relaxed texture b/c it's more coarse and a bit more poofy but yet you can get it silky straight with flat ironing or rollersetting. The silky relaxed texture is more silky and if that's what you're looking for, then go with that especially if your hair is relaxed or your leave out is super straight. I personally prefer the feel of the relaxed texture a little better. The feel of it is much more similar to my own relaxed hair whereas the silky hair especially when straightened has a too silky/almost dollyish feel to it. It depends on your preference and the look you're going for honestly. I personally prefer the hair to a be a little bit more on the coarse side and then get it silky with a flat iron or something. I like a little bit of swelling. The silky relaxed doesn't really swell. The Silky relaxed still looks good and would prob look best with overall silky relaxed hair...

Not a great close up pic, but my avi is with the silky relaxed hair.