is it safe to use ten in one along with aphogee treatmnet for damaged hair

LaDolceVia

i'm about to put a aphogee treatment for damaged hair in after i wash and i was wondering if i could try out my new ten in one conditioner after i do the aphogee treatment? is ten in one considered a moisturizing or protein treatment?
tia
sylvia

laCriolla

i believe it's considered a protein treatment
but I use it after my aphogee protein in place of their moisturizer

LaDolceVia

first of all i love your hair! ahh, how i miss those days... i'm natural now and finding it very difficult to say the least... anyway i decided to use the aphogee and then follow up with natures elements mega moisture conditioner. i did not like the aphogee follow up moisturizing treatment either.
anyway, thanx for the advice

ichephren

10 en 1 is not a protein treatment, it's a super deep conditioner. It's very safe to use it after aphogee.

Dposh167

10 en 1 is not a protein treatment, it's a super deep conditioner. It's very safe to use it after aphogee.

yea i agree. 10 en 1 is not a protein treatment. it's more of moisturizing deep conditioner. i use this allllll the time after my protein treatment.

laCriolla

first of all i love your hair! ahh, how i miss those days... i'm natural now and finding it very difficult to say the least... anyway i decided to use the aphogee and then follow up with natures elements mega moisture conditioner. i did not like the aphogee follow up moisturizing treatment either.
anyway, thanx for the advice

thank you!
i mis-spoke, I meant to say I think it's a protein conditioner (vs strictly moisturizing.) it has protein in it. maybe they all do. i'm not sure. but it works for me...