Is New Ageism=Satanism?

dannie

I posted this in the Conspiracy Thread because I would never have arrived at this article if I wouldnt have read some of the post in there, but I also wanted to post it here because I want some feedback from some Christians as well.

*** I edited this because I want people to know the TRUE defination of a Luciferian before they answer. Please click on the link, or at least read the quote before you answer***

http://www.ordo-luciferi.org/

"Luciferianism is the embodiment of knowledge and power that acknowledges the Principle of Lucifer as the "Light of Consciousness." Be it as a god or as a principle, Lucifer has transcended many cultures as the "Bearer of Light;" the Light which illuminates the consciousness of sapient beings and heightens the senses and awareness to experience Higher Levels of Being. Luciferianism is the path of Self Mastery, Self-Attainment, and the Illumination of the Higher Self."

I've pretty much figured out all this "New Ageism" stuff that Oprah's been pushin on her show and the whole Eckhart Tolle movement is pretty much Occultism/Luciferinism wrapped up in a bow. Plus all these vision boards and The Secret and all that stuff is pretty much saying your your own god right?

This scared me because I've read all those books and while I dont consider myself a "Christian", I do believe in Jesus. But I certainly dont consider myself a satanist either! But after I thought about it :perplexed

This is all disturbing to me. Nobody throw stones at me!! I'm just thinking aloud because I was all for the "new-agey" stuff but now I have my doubts :nono:

Feedback?

Last edited:

varaneka

I'm surprised whenever I hear Oprah say God at all because she doesn't seem to believe in Him at all. I read the Secret after I watched the video but two days later I returned it to the bookstore for a refund! In my opinion, anything that encourages ego over God is evil and deceiving. I think manifesting things and having visions is fine, but when it is without regard for God's will that is where I draw the line. I don't know much about other new age stuff, but I do know that there are a lot of famous people involved in luciferianism.

Black Ambrosia

Oprah acknowledges God all the time. I think a lot of people are upset because she doesn't always use the word God. Sometimes she uses The Universe instead but we all understand that she's talking about God. Its not just Christians that watch her show so its a broader term used to define a Higher Power.

Also, there is nothing wrong with asking for things. This is really about a deeper issue that some Christians have where they feel they are somehow closer to God if they are broke. They look at wealthy people as if its pure sin to be richly rewarded. Who is to say that the things people are asking for are outside of God's will for their lives?

Bunny77

New Ageism might not be Christian, but that doesn't automatically make it Satanist either.

There are a lot of religions and religious beliefs that are not Christian, but they certainly aren't of the devil. They're just not centered on the worship of Jesus Christ.

I hesitate to call something evil just because it's not Christian. Now I do understand that someone might want to distance themselves from New Age teachings, but I don't think those teachings are evil... just not necessarily Christian.

dannie

I'm surprised whenever I hear Oprah say God at all because she doesn't seem to believe in Him at all. I read the Secret after I watched the video but two days later I returned it to the bookstore for a refund! In my opinion, anything that encourages ego over God is evil and deceiving. I think manifesting things and having visions is fine, but when it is without regard for God's will that is where I draw the line. I don't know much about other new age stuff, but I do know that there are a lot of famous people involved in luciferianism.

Your post about Beyonce is the one that sent me off googling! I completely agree that anything that encourges the ego is negative, and thats all American society encourges.

dannie

I dont want anyone to think I believe New Ageism is evil! I dont want anyone to think that about me at all, and I know it's not in line with Christian beliefs and thats okay with me because I dont consider myself a "textbook" Christian

but....my question is...

Is there a correlation with this practice and the doctrine of Lucifer who teaches that salvation is within yourself, not within God?

Thats really all I'm asking, because I havent formed an opnion yet. I'm more confused than anything.

momi

Oprah acknowledges God all the time. I think a lot of people are upset because she doesn't always use the word God. Sometimes she uses The Universe instead but we all understand that she's talking about God. Its not just Christians that watch her show so its a broader term used to define a Higher Power.

Also, there is nothing wrong with asking for things. This is really about a deeper issue that some Christians have where they feel they are somehow closer to God if they are broke. They look at wealthy people as if its pure sin to be richly rewarded. Who is to say that the things people are asking for are outside of God's will for their lives?

Hi Ambrosia!

Christians believe that Jesus is the only way to God and came to earth as God in the flesh. Even though she ackowledges a "god" it is not the god of the bible. Unfortunately new age religion seeks to form a relationship with a god of their own creation and not God as He has revealed himself through scripture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwGLNbiw1gk

The deeper issue has nothing to do with money or asking for things. The deeper issue is the "man-made doctrine" that many are buying into. Oprah has said she has a problem serving a god who is jealous of her... God is not jealous of our stuff - but He is jealous of our worship and honor that belongs to Him alone. It all rightfully belongs to Him.

momi

I posted this in the Conspiracy Thread because I would never have arrived at this article if I wouldnt have read some of the post in there, but I also wanted to post it here because I want some feedback from some Christians as well.

*** I edited this because I want people to know the TRUE defination of a Luciferian before they answer. Please click on the link, or at least read the quote before you answer***

"Luciferianism is the embodiment of knowledge and power that acknowledges the Principle of Lucifer as the "Light of Consciousness." Be it as a god or as a principle, Lucifer has transcended many cultures as the "Bearer of Light;" the Light which illuminates the consciousness of sapient beings and heightens the senses and awareness to experience Higher Levels of Being. Luciferianism is the path of Self Mastery, Self-Attainment, and the Illumination of the Higher Self."

I've pretty much figured out all this "New Ageism" stuff that Oprah's been pushin on her show and the whole Eckhart Tolle movement is pretty much Occultism/Luciferinism wrapped up in a bow. Plus all these vision boards and The Secret and all that stuff is pretty much saying your your own god right?

This scared me because I've read all those books and while I dont consider myself a "Christian", I do believe in Jesus. But I certainly dont consider myself a satanist either! But after I thought about it :perplexed

This is all disturbing to me. Nobody throw stones at me!! I'm just thinking aloud because I was all for the "new-agey" stuff but now I have my doubts :nono:

Feedback?

I dont have time to view the link right now - but at the bolded - you are right on time. :yep: Not one of us have an excuse, God reveals His truth to us, just like it appears He has done with you. It is up to us to recieve it... starting with Romans and reading all the way through. Then I would read the book of Luke ...

Romans 1:18-20
For(AJ) the wrath of God(AK) is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19For what can be(AL) known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature,(AM) have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

New Age or anything else that contradicts the bible is a false religion and therefore from satan. period. It doesnt matter what name it is called.

dannie

Hi :)
Oh def, the illuminato OWNS the media, the schools.. everything. And they are luciferians.
The agenda is New world order and if they can make people believe they are somewhat higher than GOD and so on, they will!
They are very very evil.. and they planned 9/11
Just google bilderberg group and david rockefeller and also Central foreign relations
all the leaders of america are in it. they control it all. they would never let a person who doesnt agree decide ANYTHING.
listen to michael jacksons 'They dont really care about us'
He speaks about them, and they ****ed his life BIG time.
Beyonce is def in it, Jay-z and Rihanna.
Umbrella, read the lyrics. Its about her oath to THE DEVIL!

It all sounds so crazy to me, but the more i researched on my own :nono:

I had no idea Luciferians were so hard at work.

dannie

I dont have time to view the link right now - but at the bolded - you are right on time. :yep: Not one of us have an excuse, God reveals His truth to us, just like it appears He has done with you. It is up to us to recieve it... starting with Romans and reading all the way through. Then I would read the book of Luke ...

Romans 1:18-20
For(AJ) the wrath of God(AK) is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19For what can be(AL) known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature,(AM) have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

New Age or anything else that contradicts the bible is a false religion and therefore from satan. period. It doesnt matter what name it is called.

To be honest, before I realized all this, I would have dismissed this comment as a conservative Christian viewpoint, but in essesence, you are right.

What is so irritating is that they are feeding it down our throats and slapping another label on it!!

It is so decitful and misleading.

dannie

Langt, Oh yeah Jay-Z and all that mess got me interested in why someone would want to worship Luicfer. For money and riches....okay? Does the devil come and ask for your soul? It was kind of like a joke to me, because I was reading through the conspiracy thread like "these people are crazy!"

At this point I still had the sterotype in my head of people dressed in black, worshipping the devil with a pitchfork. So I simply looked up the definiation, and as I was reading I kept thinking "hmm, all this sounds so familair"....

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
First of all, the New Age movement is not grounded in the Word of God, it is a counterfeit and a master deception and not just regarding Christians but of ALL humanity.

God has made it plain:

"Thou shalt have NO other gods before me..."

Period!

New age exaults man's powers over God's powers. It's man taking credit for God is and has already done. Worse, it's man telling God that they do not need Him.

I Kings 18...

How long will you halt between two opionions (two gods)?

I'm a tell you right now. If God be God, SERVE HIM! That's scripture! And it's Truth! Pure and total Truth and no one needs to look any further to find God.

Oprah is a Fool! She's a fence strattler. The universe is NOT God! She cannot go back and forth trying to please everyone. She's 3 faced against God. And one of her biggest deceptions is that using God's name is NOT the same, as being one with Him. For when a person is 'one' with God, there is no room for anything else to add to God's presence in one's life.

You cannot serve God and give credit to the universe. Folks who do are just as silly as they can be. What on earth can the universe do for anyone when it's just 'there', without heart or soul of it's own. What can you obtain from what is void of heart and feeling? The universe has no ability to anything but exist. To be where God placed it and just be there. There is nothing that you can seek or ask the universe for?

My children know this and yet we have full grown adults walking around talking to the universe and expecting it to provide for them. Something is wrong here. Terribly wrong. You cannot get something from nothing or a vast dimension of air, stars and planets and lunar activity.

Anyone who thinks that they can get away with saying so is deceived and deception comes from satan and anything that is of him is rebellion against and the exclusion and denial of God with total dependency upon Him and therefore is evil.

You cannot ask or give credit to the creation; the univese is God's creation, not the same as God and neither equal with God, let alone above Him.

Folks who ask of the universe are in idolatry and again, they are void of relationship and dependency upon God.

Those seeking and honoring the universe is nothing new. God warned us not to do this in His word. God spoke of those following the 'times', those who sought astrologers, sought the universe and not God.

Be ye therefore followers ofGod, as dear children; (Ephesians 5:1)

I can write so much more about this... because I KNOW it, firsthand.

Don't defend New Age. It's not worth it. It's not wotth weakening your faith and prayer life and relationship with God. It is literally spiritual adultery.

Love and blessings.... :Rose:

dannie

I cant right now, but I will later tonite when I get home.

But I've already been watching a lot on youtube but mainly on the entertainment industry. Overall it brought me to this and I feel like I'm starting to open my eyes. I hesitate to form a solid "conspiracy type" theory, but I will say I'm starting to look at things differently.

I was at a skate shop yesterday and I was waiting for something and looking at this pic of Kat Von Dee and she a a pic of an angel giving the Satanist/Rock n Roll hand sign on her stomach. My bells went off so I asked the manager if he knew what that sign meant. He said he had no idea and asked a co-worker. Somebody said it means "I love You" and somebody else said "Rock n Roll". I asked them, well why was Bush, his wife, and kids throwing this up all through his inaugaration like they were gangbangers throwing up the hood off the Shaw'?

They all just looked at me with a confused look but I could tell the wheels were turning. Then somebody who appeared to not be paying attention at the register says "because he's a Mason, they running everything".

I mean I'm not going to say there's a fire, but I see alot of smoke and apparently a few others do to.

Last edited:

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Feedback?

I tried to comply and read the info before responding to read from the primary source, not secondary as I do not think it ever fair to judge, forming an opinion without knowing from the actual source. And I got to the point of attaining "homo divinus." But honestly, I couldn't go any further upon seeing "Luciferian prayer." My glass wall came slamming down between me and the website Hail Mary. I cannot then offer an intelligent and knowledgeable perspective because my defenses have detected a virus, of sorts. Well, not a virus, great discomfort.

There are probably others who got stuck at that one too. I'm sorry and I'd like to know what you are talking about and were into to add to the discussion...just came to that part and fled :sad: Now having surfed this thread, I do see quite a few responses but I'd like to know if others read the information or are they going from what they were personally taught about New Ageism? And to the OP, I do see a sort of agenda worldwide.

Last edited:

dannie

Yes those symbols mean 'DEVIL i love you..'
they get the celebraties to do it so the mass (US!) who look up to them and get them to do it, thinking its cool..

The rockefellers even joke about it.. saying 'You can get europe, i will take asia, and you get africa'.. the value of the currencies are changing. and its because of them.

'kick me kick me, dont you black or white me.. jew me, sue me'

they warned michael, and i am pretty positive they have something to do with his tarnised reputation..
when he called Tommy mottola head of SONY devilish people thought he was beeing overdramatic.. he was trying to speak the truth to us..

I did at first!! I was like "okay :rolleyes:"

but now it makes sense :perplexed

The only person i told this to IRL was my mom, I would think anybody else I was loco

dannie

GV-NA i can understand that and I respect you not answering without a complete knowledge. Thanks for your input.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Nutshell

God bless you for this post!

First of all, the New Age movement is not grounded in the Word of God, it is a counterfeit and a master deception and not just regarding Christians but of ALL humanity.

Crown

I tried to comply and read the info before responding to read from the primary source, not secondary as I do not think it ever fair to judge, forming an opinion without knowing from the actual source. And I got to the point of attaining "homo divinus." But honestly, I couldn't go any further upon seeing "Luciferian prayer." My glass wall came slamming down between me and the website Hail Mary. I cannot then offer an intelligent and knowledgeable perspective because my defenses have detected a virus, of sorts. Well, not a virus, great discomfort.

There are probably others who got stuck at that one too. I'm sorry and I'd like to know what you are talking about and were into to add to the discussion...just came to that part and fled :sad: Now having surfed this thread, I do see quite a few responses but I'd like to know if others read the information or are they going from what they were personally taught about New Ageism? And to the OP, I do see a sort of agenda worldwide.

It's the Holy Spirit telling you : don't go further!
We have to be informed, we don't have to know ALL about horrible plans.
Jesus-Christ is the REAL plan!

Subscribing!

God is God!
When someone does not recognize Him as God, this person is outside of the will of God because He created us as worshipers, worshipers of Him, not of the universe, sun, wife, husband, children, pastor, myself, money, pet... all are creations.
There is one Creator and He is God and for a Christian, He is revealed in Jesus-Christ, The Way, The Truth, The Life !
Humans are choosing knowledge above Life from the beginning.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Matthew 12:30 He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.

I surfed the site a little, enough to roll my eyes at it. If Lucifer was so interested in enlightening us, he would have encouraged us to eat from the Tree of Life, giving us forever to become enlightened. That right there blows their whole belief system out of the water! :lachen:

The New Age Movement is actually many different beliefs that many believe can be easily united because of their similarities (certain practices and symbols). That is why Oprah will never pinpoint one religion as the true one, since they are all revealing truth. That is a logical fallacy: the universe, creation itself, has a special order and Someone who does not deal in confusion set it in motion. Chaos breeds chaos, not peace. There is only one truth, one way and its path is more narrow than the human mind can imagine. That is why we have grace; we can never hope for perfection stuck in this yucky flesh.

Eph. 5:11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

We are at war.

The Elites own and control everything going on in the world, so who do they serve? What is the only thing left they can take from us? How can they accomplish this?

The depths of deception run deeper than more people realize. We have become too comfortable in the West, allowing complacency and ignorance to flourish. The financial, political, personal, medical...everything is connected by the spiritual, but few notice. We have embraced so much of the world, we are afraid to see things as they truly are, to search for the real truth no matter how heart-rendering it is. There will come a time when the veils will be ripped from the eyes of the followers of Christ. What a sad time that will be.

Arm yourself with the Word at all times and be watchful.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

There are probably others who got stuck at that one too. I'm sorry and I'd like to know what you are talking about and were into to add to the discussion...just came to that part and fled :sad: Now having surfed this thread, I do see quite a few responses

but I'd like to know if others read the information or are they going from what they were personally taught about New Ageism?

And to the OP, I do see a sort of agenda worldwide.
Whether anyone reads the information or not, the Truth is in the word of God.

God, Himself is the same, yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

He is Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. NO mess in between.

Nothing new has to be added to God; He's complete all by Himself.

Although the world is doing is very best to 'subtract' from whom God is.

New Age is what it says it is, New Age. The Age of recreating one's own god; making up their own rules as they go along to escape accountability which God requires of each of us.