Is New Ageism=Satanism?

divya

Yes, the New Age Movement is in fact the devil's deception.

For all those interested, please take the time to watch these videos. There are 13 or so in the series, and they are well worth the time spent.

The New Age Movement - The Lie of the Serpent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ZXe-8eN94

Be blessed.

sweetvi

This was in my spirit. We are in the birthing pains, God is not to be mocked. We must be ready because he can appear just like a thief in the night..

MrsHaseeb

This was in my spirit. We are in the birthing pains, God is not to be mocked. We must be ready because he can appear just like a thief in the night..

This doctrine is now creeping into churches. I am now without a home church for this reason. Now is definitely the time to watch as well as pray. Thank you for bumping this sweetvi.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

BlackHairDiva

It's the truth. Langt is saying the truth. Bey is in it hard.... Here is proof from her VEVO channel...its not fan made and its not something from out there. This is straight up her!!!!

At the very beginning of the video they are not screaming beyonce...they are screaming lucifer. You can hear it clearly...Luci-fer..luci-fer. It starts at 0 second and ends at 7 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG_y_iKPh5Q

People need to wake up and open their ears wide because this is not a joke. She is in it deep.:nono:

It all sounds so crazy to me, but the more i researched on my own :nono:

I had no idea Luciferians were so hard at work.

Last edited:

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
^^^I don't "stan" for Beyonce, but I didn't hear anyone screaming "Lucifer."

Last edited:

BlackHairDiva

^^^I don't "stan" for Beyonce, but I didn't hear anyone screaming "Lucifer."

At first, I didnt hear it. But when I went to listen to the clip a second time. I heard it clear as day. The singer herself did not scream it...It is the scream of the fans re-edited in a way that it says luci- fer....It's really short... between 0 second to 7 seconds. If you dont listen closely you will not catch it.:nono:

Last edited:

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
Hmm...I listened several times. There is screaming, but no distinguishable syllables--at least not in what I heard.

MrsHaseeb

At first, I didnt hear it. But when I went to listen to the clip a second time. I heard it clear as day. The singer herself did not scream it...It is the scream of the fans re-edited in a way that it says luci- fer....It's really short... between 0 second to 7 seconds. If you dont listen closely you will not catch it.:nono:

It took several times but I did hear it.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

loolalooh

Thanks for bumping this thread. I don't know how I missed it the first time around. Lately, this "movement" has been popping up in my face and I've been casting it down. It's very enticing (to the flesh and mind, that is), but it is just wrong ... plain wrong. There's no God in it at all.

Last edited:

AtlantaJJ

I am so glad I am reading the Word and learning Truth with the Holy Spirit's help! I was one of the deceived one's until God scooped me up out of the new age lies. Now I'm all about Psalm 37:4