Is there any hair product line.........

fuzzyhead

That has all good products in it! I have noticed that alot of hair product lines like this. For example the shampoo is good the conditioner sucks,etc. Please name some. By the way I'm natural 4a, with dry hair.

BBabe

Not speaking from personal experience as I'm new to all this, but I do remember reading a couple members raving about a nexxus regime - just using all nexxus products with good results. You may want to do a forum search for my details.
hth

jasmin

For me it's Keracare, Elucence and NTM. I will be trying the Paul Mitchell Skinny line and hopefully all of those will work for me.

tryn2growmyhair

Avlon/Affirm/Keracare.

These are basically the same company and I know that if I just had to stick to this line, I would be fine. But I dont do this because there are some good products made by others -- such as Nexxus Emergencee.

MonaLisa

Neutrogena Triple Moisture (I use the poo, conditioner, leave in, serum)

Keracare (poo/conditioner)

Victorian

old head
I can't say much about the styling products in these lines since I haven't really experimented with them, but as far as lines with good shampoos and conditioners, I would say Jason and Elucence are both good. Well, actually I've used Elucence serum and that's wonderful as well. And although I technically haven't tried any of Giovanni's shampoos, I'll throw Giovanni in there because I haven't tried anything of theirs I didn't like (con, leave-ins, serum, straightening gel).

Chaya

If there was one whole line that I could use everything from relaxer to shampoo it would be Essations HANDS DOWN!

LiqueXX

I would say Kenra, Elucence and Elasta QP (all made by the same company). Most of the products from these lines are really good. I usually mix and match the Elucence (Moisturizing, name/sp??) shampoo with Kenra's Moisturizing conditioner and then use Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner as a leave-in. Beautiful results everytime. As far as Elasta QP, I have used alot of their products but I mostly use their regular Relaxer and Neutralizer.

I also like Avlon/Affirm/Keracare (most of the products) and Nexxus (Emergencee, Humectress, Keraphix and Vitatress Biotin Creme).

I am such a PJ, that it is hard to use just one line, gotta try them all.

atl_mulattamami

Pantene R&N works wonders for me. I can try any line but I will always come running back to this one. I know a lot of people don't like it because it has some "bad" ingredients in it but it's the only product line that has ever consistantly given me good results. The only product out of this line I don't like is the oil cream moisturizer. I will probably give it another try though because the last time I used it was when I was transitioning and my hair was dry then anyways; now that I'm natural and my hair is in good condition it might give me different results.

cocopuff

Chaya said:
If there was one whole line that I could use everything from relaxer to shampoo it would be Essations HANDS DOWN!

i heard this line was good and very affordable. i plan on trying this next.