Beyonce's Hair

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Re: Beyonce\'s Hair

She was such a pretty little girl! She should stick to a more natural look.

NAY007

i'm confused when it comes to b's hair. just take a look at the new maxim blender. she's on the cover. you don't even see her hairline......her hair looks messed up on that cover.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

Scroll down a little and click on the "Official Beyonce Knowles website" link and then click on "photos" and then "Beyonce as a child".

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

What a cutie she was! So she is obviously wearing weave to protect her own tresses.

AMBERSKYE

Beyonce's sports her real hair on the cover of this months ESSENCE magazine.
It looks very nice and her highlights compliment her features.

JazzAngel

Oh my goodness! I have to edit this to say that I only saw one picture and did not realize there were more. WOW! She is sooo adorable as a child and georgous as a woman.

Why-O-Why doesn't she wear her own hair?

She had such beautiful hair as a child. You would never know it by seeing her hair the way it is worn now.

caralexis2005

i think that was her hair as a child. but i do think that now she wears weaves - even in this month's essence. they are of better quality now though that she has gotten more fame(money). I also think that she grew out her natural hair and gets it pressed or has a texturizer and flatirons because the hair around her face i.e. hairline looks healthier and shinier than before

phynestone

Wow! She is really beautiful, even without makeup. Her hair looked great then and it looks great now. I'm not too surprised that girls were jealous of her growing up-maybe they wanted to be her.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

On one of the pics, the one with the two long curly ponytails--she looked about 3. I really don't think mom would put weave in a 3 year old's head

ComfortablyNumb

I can't see the pics!!!! there is no "photos" for me to click after i click on the official beyonce knowles website!

KinksnCurlz

After you go to the official bkw, click on Photos (top of screen). when u get to the photos on the right side, small lettering underneath says "beyonce as a child" or something to that effect.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

[ QUOTE ]
Her hair was beautiful. She is her mother's spitting image.

[/ QUOTE ]

She sure is! Minus the constipated expression her mom usually has on her face...

Crysdon

There is no link to her child pics. When you click on links, there are only current pics that you click (on the right) and the larger pic shows up on the left.

ComfortablyNumb

That was the same site I was at before, there just isn't a picture link. I don't think the entire site is loading up on my 'puter.

Lindy

Very cute pictures...

What's up with the one with her giving the homeless man a kiss???

jellynote

She has wonderful hair and she's so cute in her pictures as a little girl. It looks like she's always had long hair, but now she wears weaves to keep stress away from her hair which is ok and since she has the money she can afford it.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

I had to o back and look for the "homeless man" photo. He looks happy, but she looks less than thrilled about it. It looks like one of those kisses your parents make you give a smelly relative!