Is this Natural?

Porsche19

msportugal said:
to me it is :
-defined spirals or curls in clumps
-when it is dry it doesnt look like a mass of hair or a fro you still see the definition
-major difference in shrinkage (what i dont have)
-a clear difference in the size of your natural curls or spirals (my spirals are only slightly wider)

this is what i think i would be happy with and consider "really texturized looking hair"

i'm not really happy so its corrective or just not texturize anymore i guess that would be a transition but it would be super long because i would only trim as usual and not chop at all I'M AFTER LENGHT WHATEVER TEXTURE SO THE CHOP IS OUT!!!!

How loose would youw ant the curls to be?

I'm also a 4a texturized... our hair looks different probably because of a difference in texture (even though I'm mostly 4a too, but that doesn't mean that our hair is exactly the same), of the relaxer used and how long it's processed... and your cut. Your cut is fab! I am not going to get a shaped cut until I hit shoulder length all around.

but... you won't get much more loosening of the curl with a texturizer. For a 4a, the furthest you can get to before your hair actually starts to straighten in semi-3c, which is how I would describle my hair. For some reason, the tetxurizer can only take you only a few steps above your hair type. ESPECIALLY if you're a 4a. 4a doesn't loosen as well as less curlier hair.

So it's pretty hard to go from a 4a to a 3b... but someone who is 3c can go to 3a/b pretty easily. In the very back where my hair is naturally 3c, I have VERY loose 3a curls, don't even like it much, but just took note of it.

Just trying to help... :ohwell:

Your hair looks GREAT!