• Thin

Votes: 259 27.9%
  • Medium

Votes: 322 34.7%
  • Thick

Votes: 348 37.5%

• Total voters

SweetNic_JA

Mann, I wish hearing you ladies say "THICK" would actually make my hair thick too! I have VERY thin strands and not many of them. The thinnest parts are the sides of my hairl. I truly envy the thickness, gon' girls!!

SandySea

My hair in its non-damaged state is medium thickness with fine strands. Don't let me get even a little damage though, I thin out easily because of the fine nature of my strands.

taraglam2

genesis said:
My individual strands are medium, but I have a whole heap of them on my head. So I categorize it as being thick.

Same here ! When you first look at my hair it is deceiving, till I take it out of the bun or it is"combed out". Every time a stylist does my hair for the first time after they are actually styling my hair, here it comes "Gosh you really have a lot of thick hair. There is sooo much of it." Never fails, every time !

RabiaElaine

My hair is thin when I have a relaxer and thick when I'm natural. My strands are coarse and thick in their natural state. The strands are thinner when relaxed. You really see this when I am a couple weeks post relaxer and you can see a definite line of demarcation.

SNyeema

Yas said:
I think the circumference of my strands are thin. But a lot people think my hair is medium thick. I think I may have more pores thus more strands. As a result my hair may appear to be medium thick. I dunno, that's my theory :)...

I totally agree with you. A lot of folks think my hair is thick thick thick because it's so much on my little peanut head. But the actual "strands" on my head are thin. So since that was the question, that's what I voted. Thin.

Victorian

old head
I have fine, thin hair (Powder puff hair, as my mom used to call it when I was little :lol: )
When I was relaxed sometimes I wanted it to be thicker, but now that I'm natural I'm glad it isn't cuz I'm sorta challenged when it comes to hair. It looks thicker now because of the texture, but if you feel it you realize I don't actually have a ton of hair. It's juuuuust right nowadays :yep:

legz

thick. it's dense as well as the individual strands are really big in diameter. if you part my hair, there's just more hair there. you have to do a lot of digging to get to scalp.

amy1234

my hair is thick, sometimes I want to just tone it down a bit but I'm too chicken to take a chance and straighten it further because it might lead to a set back.

lovechic

SherryLove said:
thick when it is up to shoulder, and it gets thin/medium as it goes past that point....
I love your hair! How do you make it look fuller when you wear it down?