LHCF-ladies with thin/medium hair pics/fotkis?

Cayenne0622

Hey ladies - we've been having some discussions about thin vs thick hair and I'm curious to know how many of you ladies with thin/medium hair have fotkis or hair pics? Do you mind checking in here so that I can have more albums to stalk? :D

My pic is in my avatar until I can complete my fotki.

Royal Glory

Cayenne0622 said:
Hey ladies - we've been having some discussions about thin vs thick hair and I'm curious to know how many of you ladies with thin/medium hair have fotkis or hair pics? Do you mind checking in here so that I can have more albums to stalk? :D

My pic is in my avatar until I can complete my fotki.

My pic is in my avatar too. I hope to do a fotki by December.

SUPER SWEET

Im thin/fine haired so I will keep curls otherwise I think it makes me look straggly:lol: without volume.

Mom23

I have thin/medium. I will probably be adding more pics next week when I touch up. :)

KiniKakes

I have very thin/fine hair..... some of my Progress Pictures are deceiving though, because they are taken the same day I got it washed/blown out. This gives my hair the illusion of body/thickness. But its really not.

Link is in my siggy! :)

eyunka

I think i have a pic of my hair down. I consider my to be medium.

Last edited:

Cayenne0622

Thanks ladies!!! I already knew I wasn't alone but its nice to see you guys checking in. Cocowhite/Kinikakes - I've already stalked your albums on numerous times - I definitely find inspiration everytime I take a peek!:D

I can't wait to check out the rest of you. I'm so excited. I have to subscribe to this thread so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle!

caligirl2385

KiniKakes said:
I have very thin/fine hair..... some of my Progress Pictures are deceiving though, because they are taken the same day I got it washed/blown out. This gives my hair the illusion of body/thickness. But its really not.

ME TOO. THE

HighlyFavored1

My strands are thin/medium...but more on the thin side. It has thickened just a bit, but my pics are in my fotki. See siggy