itchy scalp??

larry3344

This is regimencurrently... I have been cowashing with suave coconut condish (mix with olive/canola oil and honey) then clarifying 6 days a week. Then once a week I clarify with baking soda and water, deep condition with avalon organics BABassu oil (moisture) which I alternate with Jason biotin condish (protein).
Then once to twice a day I moisturize my hair with my own leave in condish (suave coconut with aloe vera juice, olive/canola oil). Then I seal with shea butter and finally I always spray some undiluted aloe vera juice to my scalp before I moisturize.

Lately which my scalp has been feeling itchy which my guess is the aloe vera juice for those that use aloe vera as their main scalp stimulant have you experience the same thing??

P.S: My revamped reggie has helped my hair retained more moisture and feel less dry, one thing I have also noticed is that leaving the condish on for 30 to 60 minutes has helped my hair stay moisturized as well adding olive oil and honey. However I am always looking for better and easier ways to retain moisture

~4a/b Natural~