J/A/S/O/N Henna High-Lights Conditiner

Kellum

So I've been reading up on henna and have decided to incorporate it into my regimen. I am ordering it online since I can't find it locally, but I did find this conditioner yesterday while out at the grocery store. I picked it up and almost bought it but did not because I thought I had found henna powder at another store. Turns out it was the henna hair dye and not the pure henna powder. Today I went back to the store and bought this conditioner along with a Sea Kelp conditioner.

I like the ingredients of this conditioner and henna is 2nd on the list. My plan is to do monthly hennas and use this conditioner in between. I hope that I get some of the same benefits from this conditioner as you would from using pure henna. I haven't used it yet but will be using in a few when I DC. I will report back my results. Has anyone used this conditioner? If so how do you like it?

Description
  • Pure, Natural and Organic
  • Natural Ingredients
  • Hi-Lighting Conditioner
  • Enriched with Moisturizing Proteins and Pro-Vitamin B5
  • Delivers Added Volume and Shine
  • Leaves Hair Stronger, Healthier and More Manageable
  • Safe for Color Treated Hair
  • Bio-Degradable
  • No Animal By-Products
  • No Animal Testing
  • No Parabens
Henna Hi-Lights Conditioner
Formulated with Concentrated Henna Extract JASON Henna Hi-Lights Conditioner compliments hair with a deep rich glow while non-oily moisturizers leave it silky, tangle-free and manageable. Features JASON Panthenol and our exclusive hair nourishing pro-vitamins for superior shine and extra body.
Plant derived Panthenols penetrate the hair shaft delivering long lasting moisture, reducing the formation of split ends and increasing volume and manageability, leaving healthier, shinier hair.

Suggested Use Use JASON Henna Hi-Lights Shampoo. Rinse well. Massage JASON Henna Hi-Lights Conditioner into hair and scalp. Leave on for at least one minute. Rinse thoroughly, For damaged hair allow to remain on for up to 15 minutes.

Other Ingredients Aqua (Purified Water), Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract*, Emulsifying Wax, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Stearalkonium Chloride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Stearyl Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract*, Vegetable Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare (Hydrolyzed Wheat) Protein, Natural Tocopherol (Vit. E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Linoleic & Linolenic Acid (Vit. F), Glyceryl Stearate, DL-Panthenol, Ethyl Panthenol and Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Cyclopntasiloxane and Dimethicone, Oxybenzone, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance Oil Blend.
* Certified Organic

Last edited: