Jane Carter's Solutions Products...who has or use their products?

Blessed_Angel

I use the Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine on my hair, and I love it. It is so rich and moisturizing. Has anyone else used it and the other products they sell? (I've been a member for a few months, and I've never heard anyone say a thing about it).

Thanks

ravenmerlita

I do. I love-love-love the Jane Carter Nourish and Shine product :love:. It moisturizes well, doesn't weigh my hair down, keeps my hair soft. I also have the Hair Nourishing Cream but I don't use it as much.

I've been using the Noursh and Shine for a couple of months and I finally have found a cure to a long-time problem with dryness at the back/crown in just this one section of my hair. Also, I *think* the Nourish and Shine is the reason that I have fewer split ends overall and have been able to hold off on trimming my hair.

Blessed_Angel

Good to hear...I love it too. A stylist used it on my hair years ago, and I spent years trying to find it; she didn't wanna tell me what it was that she used. She never saw me again...but another stylist put me on. :grin:

Raven, you are so right! This was the cure for my dry hair too (and I stopped using those notoriously drying no-lye relaxers). I even found a beauty supply store near me that sells their products cheaper than the site and salon. I get my Nourish & Shine for $15.99!! I liked the oil too, but it's too expensive for such a little bottle.

Thanks for sharing ladies. :yep: