Light Moisturizer: That Won't Weigh Hair Down

Blessed_Angel

Hi, ladies, I am looking for a light moisturizer for my hair. Preferrably something with natural products and/or without mineral oil.

What are you using to lightly moisturize your hair? I usually use Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine; but it's been weighing me down a bit since I've gotten my moisture back and I don't want my hair to look weighed down. I would like something like that; but a lot lighter.

TIA.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I was just looking at a website (forgot the name) and Jane Carter has a lighter version of the Nourish and Shine (forgot the name, though) Not much help there, was I? :lol:

I've been using Seyani Butter (www.shescentit.com) and it's VERY light. The consistancy is like a whipped butter and it just melts when you rub it in your hands. It's a really good moisturizer :yep:

chocolatethai

i really like the NTM silk touch leave in, i use it as a daily moisturizer even though its a leave in, it smells delicious and it is mineral-oil free

caramelcutieinva

i've been using my mane n tail conditioner.

My hair is really thick though. This makes my hair soft and shiny and it doesn't weigh it down.

Blessed_Angel

I was just looking at a website (forgot the name) and Jane Carter has a lighter version of the Nourish and Shine (forgot the name, though) Not much help there, was I? :lol:

I've been using Seyani Butter (www.shescentit.com) and it's VERY light. The consistancy is like a whipped butter and it just melts when you rub it in your hands. It's a really good moisturizer :yep:

Thanks Tiffers, I think you're referring to the nourishing cream. I'm gonna try to get a sample (and yes, that was helpful. I like their line of products).

Does Shescentit gives out samples?

GeorginaSparks

Thats what ive been using the past few days and i like it

justNikki

Isn't that seyani hair butter sweet? :yep:

I like the seyani and the qhemet burdock root butter cream...surprisingly very well.

chebaby

I think the hairdress is what Macherie uses on her hair; like she did in her saran wrap video. I will try that. Thanks.
yea thats how i found out about it, by watching her video. i use it every day and my hair never feels heavy and my hair is VERY fine

Blessed_Angel

yea thats how i found out about it, by watching her video. i use it every day and my hair never feels heavy and my hair is VERY fine

Oh, ok...lol. I was afraid that using a moisturizer everyday would create too much build up. But I will try it though. Thanks.

I gotta get me some samples...ya'll.