January 2024 What Did You Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Dare~to~Dream

I thought I was done for at least a month or two but there were a few New Year Day sales I decided to take advantage of at the last minute.

1 Henna Sooq Zizyphus powder
1 Henna Sooq Shikakai powder
1 Henna Sooq Sweet Honey Enriching Hair Nourisher
3 Donna's Recipe Vegan Biotin Hair Gummies

Everything is a first time buy except the zizyphus powder which is a favorite. In February, I plan to incorporate even more ayurvedic treatments into my regimen so I still need more powders that Henna Sooq does not carry. I want to ensure that my hair has good health from the inside out so I am giving the biotin gummies a good try.

Last edited:

LushLox

I've not bought anything for aaaggges so I ordered Fabulosity Hair Treatment, I don't think it's that well known. It's got some very nice ingredients namely: Argan, Rice Water, Sea Kelp, Baob oil, Amla, Horsetail, Safflower, Pomegranate oil, Rosehip oil and quite a bit more. It was expensive so I hope it's worth it!

Looking forward to using it.

Dare~to~Dream

Isoplus Pressing Silk Oil with Aloe Vera <---I have been very unimpressed with the silicone serums and blow dry heat protectant sprays I have tried over the years so for my now once a year flat iron/press, I decided to go back to the old school stuff, an actual pressing oil/pressing creme/grease. I will still use a silicone based heat protectant cream during the blow dry phase but for the actual flat iron and hot pressing comb part, I will be trying just a little of this pressing oil focusing on the ends. This "grease" also has a silicone in it.