January 25,26,27..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

JerriBlank

JerriBlank i just bought a tube of the tigi DB at CVS last week. And i am absolutely sure i saw it at ulta yesterday morning. Sorry to hear about your breakage. Hope u get to stop soon.

ronie and IDareT'sHair,
Wait what? Lol,is it the new one or the old bottle? The stupid ingredients are way different:rolleyes:
I don't know why they also have to mess with a good thing! I always see the old Brunette Goddess at TJ maxx,but no dumb blonde reconstructor:sad:
Thanks for the well wishes too! We'll see after I take these plaits down. I need that Dumb Blonde,ugh!

JerriBlank

@JerriBlank

Mine is in a Silver Irredescent Tube. Tigi Dumb Blonde Reconstructor:lick:

Yea that's the good stuff :yep:
I just ordered one off eBay. The ones in the store now come in colorful tubes and none of them say "reconstructor." The just say condish. I'll be stalking some tj maxx stores tomorrow,just in case.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Detangle.

Deep treatment with Hairveda moisturePro, silk aminos, and peppermint oil.

Braid and hide under wig.

Angel of the North

This thread not only gives me inspiration, it also helps me to stay on my game, when I plan what I'm going to do, it usually gets done :grin: I think I need to pull out my steamer this week or at the very least the hood dryer.

I'm going to:
Co-wash with Dr Organics manuka honey conditioner
DC for 15 mins using Aphogee 2-min with heat
DC for an hour with no heat using AOIN and then with heat for 15 mins
Moisturise with Keracare naturals hair milk
Seal with avocado oil
double seal my ends with shea butter and oil mix :lick:
single braid and bun or I may try out my bun tool

My birthday weekend. I plan to buy some hair accessories.
Rozlewis :happybirthday2:

JBunnie

Friday - bunned my hair

Saturday - hoping I'll have the time to throw some coconut oil in my hair before work

Sunday - Detangle with coconut oil (this should be easy considering it's straight!!!!)
Cowash with Aussie moist
Protein DC with Curl Junkie Repair me
Condition with MoroccanOil Moisture Repair condish
AVJ rinse
Add my leave in (hopefully I can get some jojoba oil and I can start making this modified Kimmaytube leave in)
Seal
TnC (MY CURLS WILL BE BACK!!!!!)
Let air dry, take down my hair Monday, seal ends, fluff and go!!!!

cutenss

I just clarified with ORS Aloe Shampoo, and I am DCing overnight with NaturelleGrow Slippery Elm Bark, Marshmallow Root & Cinnamon Deep Conditioner Treatment :lick: It smells :lick: I am going to rinse in the a.m. Then I was use my CHI Keratin spray. I apply my cutenss cator oil concoction to my roots and hair after applying my AG Fast Food Leave In. This combo always leaves my hair moisturized and strong :yep:

cutenss

Rozlewis

Aggie

I'm mostly cowashing and moisturizing my ends daily and probably won't be DCing until wednesday next week.

NIN4eva

I'm about 8 weeks post and this ng is working my nerves so tomorrow I'm going to flat iron my ng only, with a teeny tiny flat iron I picked up at a beauty show.

Tonight I did a hot oil treatment with pure olive and coconut oils (1:1) under a plastic cap (cough...grocery bag... ahem) while I worked out, shampooed with ORS Creamy Aloe, rinsed with Aussie Moist, added my leave-in (Schwarzkopf Got2b Crazy Sleek Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion - I use this as my everyday leave- in but I only flat iron like, 2 or 3 times a year), apricot kernel oil and air dried with my edges tied down loosely. I dry DC'd during a work out with Aubrey HSR and did a Nexxus Emergencee treatment and Aussie Moist rinse a few days ago.

Last edited:

Coffee

Pre-pooing overnight with Jatamansi oil. Will mix up some Klapi Tone power tomorrow and leave it on my hair for couple hours. Co-wash it out with ????? condish. Use a light protein treatment, then Lee Stafford's Hair Growth Trmt, DC with???? and various oils, and honey. Rinse out with?????. I'll use a leave in, and air dry with some oils and a tad more conditioner.

kbnax

Not sure yet but I think today I may:

-wash w/ Joico Moisture
-use Joico reconstructor
-DC w/ SE cholesterol and oil
-Use SE leave in and seal w/ castor and ceramide oil
-Airdry and bun

Won't be doing much to my daughter's hair except moisturizing and sealing her twists.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Yesterday I did an Aphoghee 2step, DC with Humectress for 30 min under the dryer (fell asleep so I didn't rinse out the conditioner til this morning). I'm under the dryer now with a rollerset and will silk wrap.

Bajanmum

I might leave it the weekend and just M&S with my LOCO combo. :yawn:

But if I change my mind I'll be coming right back here to let you know. :lol: :yep:

Ok you caught me!!! Don't judge me but I just had to wash my hair to try out my new DC (Dabur Vatika Naturals Olive hair mask) and my new hair accessory Curlformers. But y'all knew I wouldn't go a whole w/end without washing my tresses...Didn't ya! :grin:

Washed with my black soap shampoo
DC'd with Dabur hair mask 30 mins with heat wrap micro cap, 30 mins without.
Tea rinsed with Marshmallow Root, Hibiscus flower, Rose petals and Oolong tea :lick:
ACV final rinse.
Leave-in
I'm now waiting for my hair to dry 70-80% before I M&S and install the curlformers, wish me the best. There's a 1st time for everything.

Last edited:

claudzie

Strolling with Unicorns
So.... I have kinda neglected my hair these past 2 weeks. Tonight I plan on doing a 20 minute hot oil pre-poo, followed by a clarifying shampoo wash and a long DC with ORS Replenishing Pak. I will leave it to air dry whilst i sleep

AHeadOfCoils

Last night, I washed, did a protein treatment, applied my DC and threw it into a ponytail under a conditioning cap.

I'm about to rinse it out and wash and go.

ronie

So I undid my plaits for wash day ( plan posted upthread), and my hair looked and felt so moist and the curls so defined I decided to fix it up with some hair pins. Change of plan: will rebraid tonight and rock this little braid out to church tomorrow morning. Pushing wash day to Monday.

image-2114932653.jpg

image-3834572195.jpg

image-2736020373.jpg

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I finally brought out the coconut milk. ...steaming with it now. ..

@Nix08

Review!

I still have x2 cans of Creme de Coco that I still have to use.

Hmm......Intersting, I didn't Steam with mine. I used it as a Rinse.

Maybe I'll Steam with the Coconut Creme:lick:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I wasn't sure how to use it. ...I had to limbo over the tub and pour it on my hair:perplexed:

It feels .... interesting going on..... I added the kitchen sink but nothing I haven't used before so I'll be able to tell the difference. I'm secretly hoping that it's a non factor because it wasn't easy to use:nono:

IDareT'sHair

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Nix08

I used it with no problems. I liked it as a R/O. I think I used it after I Steamed, before I did my ACV Rinse.

When I get around to using the Creme, I'll try it under my DC'er with Steam.

*pulling out a can to use tuesday*

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
As a R/O it would be more manageable for sure:yep: maybe that's how I'll use it next time. I put the balance of the can in an ice tray so that I have cubes to defrost as I need it.

IDareT'sHair

kupenda

I'm feeling kinda lazy so I'm not going to shampoo. Instead I'm jumping right into my DC with NG Mango and CocoNut Water, detangle and twist with KCKT for a twistout this week.

Got a sample of Ouidad gel so I may try it next weekend. I tried the botanical spritz under the moisture lock leave in conditioner at sephora. That was four hours ago. The section of hair I tested them on feels smooth and isn't crunchy. I may have to do a lil research...

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I'm planning to try stretching for 18 weeks... coconut milk in an applicator bottle applied to my ng under steam will be an addition to my reggie for the stretch:yep: It makes my ng feel softer, no real difference on my relaxed hair.

Beamodel

I'm planning to try stretching for 18 weeks... coconut milk in an applicator bottle applied to my ng under steam will be an addition to my reggie for the stretch:yep: It makes my ng feel softer, no real difference on my relaxed hair.

Nix08

What do u put in the bottle with it? I want to stretch as well. I'm only 8 wks post but my new growth is very thick. Do u do this on wet or dry hair?

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Nix08

What do u put in the bottle with it? I want to stretch as well. I'm only 8 wks post but my new growth is very thick. Do u do this on wet or dry hair?

Beamodel this was my first time using it but I plan to spray my dry/dirty hair with tea then apply the coconut milk to my ng. If I add anything to it, it will be Aubrey organics white camillia:yep:

I really like how my ng feels.