March 23,24,25...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans????

Iluvsmuhgrass said:
Not sure yet. Pre-poo, wash, and dc. Probably going to twist it up. Not sure if I want to do a mock blow out or actually use heat.

What's a mock blow out?

Pre-poo
Wash
DC
airdry

Twists. I'm going back to twists this week much less mani than bunning plus I seems to reatin more moisture this way and zero tension on the edges :yep:

Well yesterday I cut off all my relaxed ends. DC, moisturized, gel and put it in 6 plaits. Today I'm going to sit under a hooded dryer so it can dry and I can see what I am working with. And then for the rest of the weekend figure out different ways to stretch my hair. :grin:

I was 19 months and 3 days when I Transtioned chopped.:drunk:

Going to wash and deep condition with AO GPB (old formula) with heat tomorrow then twist for the week!

Sent from my 4G Thunderbolt using LHCF app

well tonight i will be washing my braids...dunno how to but I'm guessing I need to use a clarifying shampoo then deep condition, but I'm unsure. HELP PLEASE :(

Yesterday I pre-cond with SSI Okra Reconstructor, Shampooed w SSI Jojoba hemp, DC with SSI Banana Brulee and QB AOHC. Applied the cool and seal method with Suave Natural Cond. Rinsed, applied leave in and twisted with Mozeke Babasssu and QB BRBC.

This weekend I...

Detangled, washed, sprayed diluted hydrolyzed keratin, dc'ed, detangled a little more (believe me, I needed the extra yikes...don't usually double detangle, though), sprayed a little more keratin, moisturized, baggied, airdried, re-moisturized, sealed, put in twists, re-moisturized & sealed the ends only...now I'm baggying.

I'm trying to regain and retain moisture...my hair has been brittle & dry because I haven't been caring for it past couple/few months.

Hair's feeling better now.

Last edited:
Scalp scrub with brown sugar/peppermint oil - check
Shampoo with organic solution - check
DC with banana, honey, coconut oil and milk under platic cap in steam room - check
Rinse with cold water - fail, when I discovered small banana chunks in my hair. Had to wash again twice and still have some left. So baggying tonight and tomorrow morning - wash 'n go with Eco Styler.

oooh Cendra that scalp scrub sounds so good :lick: Mind sharing whats in your organic wash solution?

About the banana in your hair: Try banana baby food next time, same benefit no bits.

oooh @Cendra that scalp scrub sounds so good :lick: Mind sharing whats in your organic wash solution?

About the banana in your hair: Try banana baby food next time, same benefit no bits.

Yeah, I thought that I should've tried a very ripe banana, might've made a smoother concoction. Baby food next time!

The organic shampoo is called "Eli's Organic Black Soap Shampoo" I was just being lazy in writing organic :ohwell:

The scalp scrub is great, it leaves my scalp clean and the peppermint is nice and soothing.

Back