March 23,24,25...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans????

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Weekend Lovelies!

What are you planning to do this weekend to Nurture & Nourish YOUR Hair???

Tonight, I plan to:

Cowash with Claudie Mango Conditioner
Quick Protein Rx with Redken Rescue
Coffee Rinse w/a DC'er Under Steamer *haven't decided which DC yet*
ACV Rinse
Tea Growth Blend with Leave-In & Oil
Dry under Dryer

And YOU?????????:grin:

Tonight I plan a lovely DC with AVG and SAA, AOIN, a little giovanni 50:50 and a heavy helping of my oil blend steamed...I will then poo wash with Millcreek Aloe shampoo...

Saturday - cowash with what...to be determined

Sunday - Steam AORM and oil blend, co wash ending with AOHSR

I already mixed my henna last night...gonna add the conditioner and a dab of oil when I get back from the gym soooo....

23: Wash, henna, condition, add leave in, chunky twist to dry....
24: scalp massage....play around with some styles to wear...

One of there days stretch so I can wear some kind of bun next week

This weekend I plan to shampoo with Suave Clarifying Shampoo
DC'ing with AOHSR
Follow up with HV Moist 24/7
Giovanni Direct Leave in
Seal with Vatika Frosting
Airdry in braids
Bun

:hiya: everygal

Saturday

co-wash with ao hsr.
oil rinse
herbal tea and coffee rinse
acv rinse
leave-in
qb aohc
coffee oil to seal
hair trigger growth elixir
baggy for the night

On wednesday, i'll take out my twists for a twist out.

Well I finally washed the leave-in conditioner out of my hair that has been on my head with a plastic cap since Sunday. Yes I said Sunday. Over that I wore cute hats or head wraps. I was too lazy to comb my hair. After going to work and working out I would be too tired. Soooo now to answer the question, lol I plan to flat twist my hair.

I ll wear mine in a ponytail ,i ve straightened it twice last month ,got alot of positive comments about it but won't risk to damage my hair again ..
I ve just washed it with Erbolario Tiare Shampoo and applied the coconut oil from the same line ,smells gorgeous and made my hair really shiny .i ve purchased those products in italy last year

Mixing up my henna tonight, but probably won't do it until Sunday...
Sunday- Henna, Shampoo, hibiscus tea rinse, DC with my avocado concoction, & back in a bun!

I'm not really aiming to ps, but it's sooo convenient!

After having my braids in hidden under wigs for 3 months and 2 weeks I pkan on taking it out tonight. I am so excited to see my hair even for only 2 weeks cuz its gettin braided back up in 2 weeks.
SO tonight just take out braids & Detangle
Tomorrow - Mud wash, Protein treatment with AOGPB mixed with eggs and a lil mayo, then DC with AOWC mixed with WGO then leave in KCNT.
I Will then twist it for a twist out on sunday but sunday night I will twist it in cornrows style so I can wear my wig through out the week.
SO i'm doing all of that this weekend and am excited. LOL

Giving myself a touchup with Mizani no-lye relaxer, deep condition with Silicon Mix and lastly a flexi rod set.

I just finished washing my hair with Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo followed by a mixture of rinse out conditioners. I'm currently air drying then I will DC, steam, use a rinse out conditioner, leave-in, air dry 90%, more leave-in, seal & bun. C'est tout!:yep:

Tonight I will dc overnight with Elasta QP or Queen Helene mixed with some oils and honey while I finish my essay thats due tomorrow. Tomorrow I will cowash HE Ltr and play with my half wigs to see if like how they look so I can wear one to work next week.

Might do a henna and indigo treatment tonight. I was gung ho about it yesterday, but no not so much. We'll see.

pre poo w/ Shea Moisture smoothie
low poo w/ EO lavender/mint shampoo and aussie moist conditioner
dc w/ jessicurl dc
Then I'll probably put my hair into flat twists using camille rose twisting butter

oil rinse: hibiscus oil and mix of Joico Moisture Recovery & Suave Humectant conditioners
seal with hibiscus oil

I started already.

Pre poo-ed with mt and jbco for eons
Washed with super drug colour shampoo
Did a hard aphogee
Short dc with aveda be curly
Put some Lacio Lacio
Did a half inch trim
Air dried in 3 ponies and pin curled the ends.

On Sunday I'll highlight with jerome russell
Do a tint and then a cellophane treatment with John frieda

- Pre-poo with monoi de tahiti and walnut and olive oils
- Detangle with Tresemme Naturals
- Cleanse with L'Oreal Conditioning Cleanser
- DC with KBB Luscious Locks Mask
- Style with oil mix and CJ Smoothing Lotion

Not sure yet. Pre-poo, wash, and dc. Probably going to twist it up. Not sure if I want to do a mock blow out or actually use heat.

Cowash with Tresemme Naturals (scrub scalp)
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO and maybe garlic powder (detangle)
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a left-sided bun
Cowash and rebun midweek

Back