Jbco Challenge (jamaican Black Castor Oil) 2017

nysister

I use my oil mixture spritz during the week, and mixed JBCO (RT brand) in with the L'Oreal hair mask and left it in for 30 minutes. I've also use it around my edges in front. (Olde Jamaica Brand)

trclemons

Okay I picked up my RT jbco and I gatta say, this stuff is amazing. It has a roasted smell and it is really dark. I really like it a lot. By far, this is the best jbco I've ever used. I've tried the Haitian one as well but this one wins hands down.

Even the Sunny Isles brand has nothing on this one. I will definitely be using this one the most if it doesn't itch my scalp silly. I will definitely use it on my brows and lashes for sure. I just wish it wasn't so costly.
Your review has peaked my interest, so I have added this to my wish list. Thank you!

Aggie

Your review has peaked my interest, so I have added this to my wish list. Thank you!
Oh yes @trclemons, please buy it. I really don't think you'll regret it. It has the most genuine island smell to it, plus it doesn't itch my scalp. It is perfectly made. Now I wish they come out with a pomade or grease or something like that, or even a gel. That would make everything just wonderful for me :yep:.

Aggie

I need to use my oil starting again tomorrow. I DC'ed yesterday and bunning today so tomorrow it's on again with the scalp oiling

nysister

How are we doing ladies?

I've been using my JBCO spray mix, and using JBCO with Tea tree for my edges, but I haven't been sealing my hair with it as I'm using Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter, and TGIN Daily Butter for that.

trclemons

How are we doing ladies?

I've been using my JBCO spray mix, and using JBCO with Tea tree for my edges, but I haven't been sealing my hair with it as I'm using Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter, and TGIN Daily Butter for that.
Still oiling my scalp at least twice a week with HBCO and giving myself a good scalp massage.

Below is an offer for some free JBCO.

USE CODE: FreeJCBO

GET IT HERE FREE

Tibbar

@trclemons I just placed my order as well, thank you! I'm watching this thread. I've been lax in my routine but when I get it back together I know it will include JBCO so I can fix up my edges.

Lissa0821

Thank so much I was able to get in on this offer. Looking forward to seeing the difference in using organic JBCO on my edges.

nysister

How are we doing ladies? Seeing any specific improvements that you attribute to JBCO?

My edges are doing better on my right side. I'm not sure why that areas thins a bit sometimes but it's looking a lot more lush.

Lissa0821

I receive mine in the mail today. It is a light color almost clear. Same smell but smooth texture. Will use on my edges and nape.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@nysister
Would like to join.:wave:

Had planned to join later on this Fall/early Winter, but started earlier than I expected.

Currently using Paradi.se Extra Dark JBCO. Also using Strong Roots Red Pimento Oil w/Black Castor.

nysister

Update: My hair has been flourishing, but I can't attribute it all to JBCO though that has helped my edges.

My hair absorbs way more moisture and my curls and coils are very defined now, I think that is because of Bamboo tea which I drink daily, and Carol's Daughter 'Healthy Hair Butter' which I use generously on my hair.