jilbere shower comb...

ladylibra_30

i like to style/comb my dry hair w/my shower comb as well as use it for it's intended purpose but it feels real weird toting around a shower comb

does anyone know if there is a 'real' comb made by or LIKE the jilbere?

Dolce_Dawn

I don't even own this comb. I just use a regular wide tooth, handleless comb. I have 2 of them and they're very convenient for toting around.

Chaya

I wish I could offer some advice FELLOW LIBRA!!
Unfortunately I ALSO CARRY a full sized shower comb in my purse. I dont pull it out unless Im in a dressing room or bathroom though. I wish there was an alternative:)

Dolce_Dawn

I'm a little confused, Chaya. Are you guys saying that you have never seen a comb like the Jilbere, but only smaller and w/o a handle to hang it with? That's exactly what I have and I see it all the time in BSS's; Ulta; grocery stores, etc. They're like 2 dollars, if that. Goody makes one, too, I would imagine.

ladylibra_30

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
I'm a little confused, Chaya. Are you guys saying that you have never seen a comb like the Jilbere, but only smaller and w/o a handle to hang it with? That's exactly what I have and I see it all the time in BSS's; Ulta; grocery stores, etc. They're like 2 dollars, if that. Goody makes one, too, I would imagine.

[/ QUOTE ]

really? dolce, you own one w/out the hook?
well, i'll have to look harder then. i've yet to see a jilbere shower comb w/out that hook.

ladylibra_30

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
I wish I could offer some advice FELLOW LIBRA!!
Unfortunately I ALSO CARRY a full sized shower comb in my purse. I dont pull it out unless Im in a dressing room or bathroom though. I wish there was an alternative:)

[/ QUOTE ]

hi chaya

that's what i do now but i would really LOVE to have one w/out this big 'ol hook

we like to balance our scales miss libra

Neta74

Hi,

I got one that was similar to the jilbere shower comb at Sally's for about $1.50. I found it in the section where all the loose brushes and combs are. The tines are only slightly closer together. It's called "The Rake".

Dolce_Dawn

[ QUOTE ]
ladylibra_30 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:

[/ QUOTE ]

really? dolce, you own one w/out the hook?
well, i'll have to look harder then. i've yet to see a jilbere shower comb w/out that hook.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but mine are not made by Jilbere. They have the same spacing in the teeth and come in pastel colors like Jilbere, but it's made by someone else and they do not have a handle. I have a pastel purple one and a tortoise one.

deeplyrooted

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
I use mine as a 'regular' comb too. I love that comb.

[/ QUOTE ]

D i t t o

I only comb my hair in the shower while wet so mine is good all the time. None of the other combs seem to "do it" for me.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Yep that shower comb is another one of those products where the manufacturer doesn't realize what they have. We are stealing from them paying $.99 for that comb.

lovechic

I HAVE THE CONAIR SHOWER COMB AND IT IS WONDERFUL! A KEEPER FOR SURE! THE TIPS ARE ROUNDED SO THEY DON'T SNAG THE HAIR! EVERY HAIR JUNKIE SHOULD HAVE ONE!

LABETT

I have the Jilbere shower comb and found the Conair shower comb at the dollar store for 50 cents.
Hype has a travel size detangling comb that's pretty good I found a discount store 2 for 99 cents.
I think some Walmart sells it.