Job Interveiw in an hour....

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Please pray my strenght and wisdom in the Lord. I really need a new job not just for the pay but because it is time for a change.

When two or three are gathered in his mist. So please pray ladies if this is the job for me that I answser every question correctly and true.

TIA

webby

Think Slim
Lord, I ask that You walk with LadyR in on her interview. Lord, You guide her tongue; You answer the questions the way they should be answered and allow her to put forth her best, without being nervous.

Lord, you know whether or not this job is meant for her. I'm just asking that you make Your presence known, so LadyR won't be nervous. You are a kind, gently, loving God, so I know that LadyR will appreciate seeing Your face during her interview.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

andreab

Lord Jesus,

I ask that you bless Lady R with this job. Guide and direct her words. Touch her Lord show her the way to go. Let her get this job.

Amen

andreab

I kow it is kind of a prayer of little words but believe you me I prayed and prayed just these words while I was trying for my new job.

vickyd

Let Your will be done Oh Lord. And just as you calmed the stormy seas -- calm the waves of doubt and worry -- peace be still. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

ClassicChic

andreab said:
I kow it is kind of a prayer of little words but believe you me I prayed and prayed just these words while I was trying for my new job.

Words of prayer are never too small. Amen. :)

Lord, Please bless LadyR with this new career. Guide her onto the road of happiness and security. Let this make a new beginning for her. Amen.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Thank you ladies for those prayers. God is so Good. I don't know how the interview went, but I know that God's will will be done.

webby

Think Slim
LadyR said:
Thank you ladies for those prayers. God is so Good. I don't know how the interview went, but I know that God's will will be done.
Amen. Please, keep us posted.

BLESSED1

Oh I'm late seeing this post but I will pray for you tonite hon. Is this the job that you had been waiting to hear from for so long?