Joico 17 Minute Miracle Review

tomnikids3

Ladies I used these products in this line after a touch-up and i must say my hair came out AMAZING! My hair is silky, and did not have the same notieable breakage as in the past. I think the joico cuticle sealer really does the trick with sealing the cuticle after the relaxer. My hair was not porus and dried out and the Intense Hydrator was the bomb as well, i cant say enough on how these products worked im a new fan of Joico, it will be a staple of mine, i highly recommend. I did pay a pretty penny but well worth it for me. I will post a pic later.

I :love2: Joico's 17 Minute Miracle. I do this routine every week followed by the Split End Mender and Daily Care moisturizer.

Can't wait to see your pics!:yep:

Heres a pic from when i had my hair done yesterday. Picture doesnt do it much justice but it seems to show how it came out.

Attachments

• LHCF 1.jpg
    LHCF 1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 59
ive been hearing a lot about this line here......since i dont need anything new, i will be looking for this at ross or marshalls or something

I forgot to add, to find this set is hard to say the least, the only place i found it in the set was ebay, but by the time i found it on ebay i already purchased all the products seperately from a beauty supply store. This set is considered to be part of the Professional line so thats the reason its hard to get. The Cuticle Sealer is the hardest to get but dont give up the search, this really is important for any chemical service.

Back