Joico Fans Help Me Out!

Opulence

A friend of a friend is selling some hair products. She has Joico, graham webb, and "Sexy Hair" products, I need reviews/suggestions on what to buy from these brands.

Yes yes ladies I already sent her a text to see if I could give out her email address to you all. She hasn't gotten back to me yet. She is selling her salon and all her products.

Toy

My hair loves,

Joico Kpak
Joico Moisture Recovery
Joico Moisture Recovery Balm

poookie

graham webb has a really nice silk protein conditioner. it's in the yellow bottle, i believe. every time i got to ulta i open the bottle up, pour a bit on my finger, & rub a little in my hair :sekret: & it feels really nice :lol:

i love joico's moisture recovery balm. actually, their whole moisture recovery line. the silk result line is nice as well.

charmtreese

I love the Joico k pak line and silk results conditioner, oh yeah the moisture recovery balm is nice too!

Opulence

thanks ladies, this is helping. any other ones for Graham webb?

I pick everything up on Friday! I can't wait!

tomnikids3

Ditto im a Joico fan, use the Cuticle Sealer, Reconstructor, Cheleating Shampoo, and the Intense Hydrator.

blessedandlucky

i'm a huge fan of joico kpak reconstructor. it is the best protein treatment ever! stopped my breakage in it's tracks and has made my hair stronger overall. i only see shed hairs now.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hopefully You Decided to Get:grin::

1) K-Pak Reconstructor
2) Intense Hydrator
3) Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm/Lotion

If you were able to at least get these 3, you'll be on your way:yep:.