Joico K-pak Smoothing Balm

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
I just bought this product yesterday from Smart Style Salon at Wal-Mart. I didn't see any reviews when I did a search and I wondered has anyone tried it. It says its activated by heat, which I don't use, but it still smoothed out my hair something niiiice! Its really creamy and its says it protects against thermal and environmental damage. I asked the stylist at Smart Style if it is a decent heat protector, and she said she wouldn't recomend it. Has anyone tried this product? I like ALL of the Joico products I have tried so far..... Any reviews?

sydwrites

hmm I havent heard of this one, i'm also a joico lover so I would be interested in hearing reviews as well.

chebaby

i've been using this for a while now and i love it. it does smooth the hair and make it nice and soft. it also has this stuff in it that like glitter and makes the hair shine. i love it because i had been looking for a nice serum for a while and couldnt find one that i really liked. i really dont like chi silk infusion and PM super skinny wasnt anything to write home about. i have a big bottle of this balm so it will last me a while.

fobaker

I just bought this product yesterday from Smart Style Salon at Wal-Mart. I didn't see any reviews when I did a search and I wondered has anyone tried it. It says its activated by heat, which I don't use, but it still smoothed out my hair something niiiice! Its really creamy and its says it protects against thermal and environmental damage. I asked the stylist at Smart Style if it is a decent heat protector, and she said she wouldn't recomend it. Has anyone tried this product? I like ALL of the Joico products I have tried so far..... Any reviews?

WoW! You've got a lot of growth in 6 weeks! Are you using growth aids?

topnotch1010

i've been using this for a while now and i love it. it does smooth the hair and make it nice and soft. it also has this stuff in it that :grin:like glitter and makes the hair shine. i love it because i had been looking for a nice serum for a while and couldnt find one that i really liked. i really dont like chi silk infusion and PM super skinny wasnt anything to write home about. i have a big bottle of this balm so it will last me a while.

The glittery stuff is nice! It gives my hair a slight golden glow!:grin:

Brownie518

I have a bottle of this that I've never used. I'll have to give it a try at my next wash. I could use some smoothing right about now! Thanks for the review!

disgtgyal

Another joico lover checking in. I'm curious about the smoothing balm as well. OP did you use it on wet or dry hair? I'm thinking of trying this when to roller set my hair.

Patricia

They sell joico at my local rite aide. I cant wait to buy the REAL stuff. I only tried the knockoff

topnotch1010

Another joico lover checking in. I'm curious about the smoothing balm as well. OP did you use it on wet or dry hair? I'm thinking of trying this when to roller set my hair.

I tried it on both. When I put it on just after a wash, my hair air dried straight, when usually its very big and puffy.

Today I tried it on dry hair. I put it on my edges, then tied it down for a few minutes, my edges were like butter!!

I think I am in loooove with Joico!!:cupidarrow: