Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe condish

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Has anyone else tried this product? I just bought some but would love to hear other reviews of the product.

mzteaze

I used it tonight. Let me say, my hair was in a sad state of disregard due to my new work schedule and travel time. I poo'd, detangled then used protein with heat. THEN, I used this product, Revitaluxe. Let me just say, I LOVE Joico product and I have added yet another staple product tonight.

My hair was soft and moist after I let it set on for about 30-45 minutes. I like the smell which is similar to Aveda's Brilliant moisturizer.

mzteaze

One more review.

This week while traveling I noticed that my ends felt dry and a tad crunchy. So when I got home, I poo'd with Pureology Nanoworks (another new favorite). Detangled with PC. I simply conditioned with the Revitaluxe with heat. My ends were just as soft and "moist" as they could be. My hair looked shiny and of course, healthy.

For 2012, this will be the conditioner I will use every other week...in between my normal protein/moisture work.

Coffee

Guess I'll be trying it this weekend. Dr Oz had a segment on his show last week regarding this product. I'll see if I can find a link.

Last edited:

mzteaze

@mzteaze

Is it a protein or a moisturizing DC? Are you still using it? :)

Okay
I still use it but consider it a light protein/moisture mix. Like an all in one. I tend to use this after a quick wash and then go with a quick conditioner.

My hair always feels great after using it. :yep:

Okay

more on the protein side:yep:

Okay
I still use it but consider it a light protein/moisture mix. Like an all in one. I tend to use this after a quick wash and then go with a quick conditioner.

My hair always feels great after using it. :yep:

Thanks ladies. I was hoping to find one DC with both that I could use instead of having two different. I have no idea which products to get from their K-PAK line.

JC-Junkie

I was asking about this too :grin: The ingredients look really lovely too, with cysteinamide in two forms and another amino acid in two forms, and then lots of different varieties of keratin too ! Can't wait for my one to get here :grin: I ordered the 150ml bottle, hopefully it turns out great :grin:

EDA: So does that mean I wouldn't need a moisturising conditioner afterwards ? I was thinking I might because of how much protein it has but I wasn't sure :yep:

Okay

Also how often do ya'll think this can be used? Is it a hard protein or would every 3 days be fine?

mzteaze

It's not a hard protein at all. This is one product that I don't follow up with a moisture conditioner either.

However I do believe in cycling my conditioners. Also, if you do a prepoo like Chicoro's (aloe vera, oil and coconut oil), I wouldn't bother following up with more moisture unless you hair feels like it needs it.

questionable

My hair loves this conditioner, but it's so hard to find. I'm really heavy handed with my hair products so I have to use sparingly.