Joico K-Pak Users Have a Question about their Reconcstrctor..Need Your Help

star

With Joico K-Pak line I have the Shampoo, Deep Reconstructor and leave-in. My questions: Do I need to add moisturizing conditioner after reconstructor? I think the reconstructor is heavy enough but just wanted to know your thoughts. :lol:

northernbelle

Depending on the condition of my hair, I can sometimes get away with not having to use a moisturizing treatment. However, I did use a moisturizing conditioner today. If I am able to get my wide tooth comb through my hair easily following the application and rinse out of the Joico K-Pak Reconstructor, then I will not follow up with a moisturizing treatment.

northernbelle

star

northernbelle said:
Depending on the condition of my hair, I can sometimes get away with not having to use a moisturizing treatment. However, I did use a moisturizing conditioner today. If I am able to get my wide tooth comb through my hair easily following the application and rinse out of the Joico K-Pak Reconstructor, then I will not follow up with a moisturizing treatment.

northernbelle
Thanks, I remember the last time I use this reconstructor is was very heavy and I did not think I needed anything after it but I wanted input for others to make sure. :lol:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
If you are following the package directions, you shouldn't need to use anything afterwards. But Joico has a new K-Pak Intense Moisturizing Treatment and on the back of it's packaging it says that it can be used after K-Pak Reconstructor or alone.

star

Supergirl said:
If you are following the package directions, you shouldn't need to use anything afterwards. But Joico has a new K-Pak Intense Moisturizing Treatment and on the back of it's packaging it says that it can be used after K-Pak Reconstructor or alone.
Thanks, I did not know they had a Moisturizing Treatment. Good Information. :lol:

Nice

star said:
Thanks, I did not know they had a Moisturizing Treatment. Good Information. :lol:

Unfortunately, the Moisturizing treatment did not moisturize my hair when I used it.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Nice said:
Unfortunately, the Moisturizing treatment did not moisturize my hair when I used it.

That's good to know! I haven't used it yet, will give it a try, still have the receipt in case it doesn't work out for me either. ;)