JUANITA BYNUM'S HUSBAND IS ON BET NOW

Sis...this is the closest smilie to shaking....to me::hardslap:
Hey! That'll do it. That will do just fine...:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Thanks sis....:kiss: You know me all tooooooo well. :yep:

Hey Precious Wavy, the green one even has his 'dukes' up and doing the 'bounce-back' with his fists bouncing, after the smack... :lol: :rofl:
I love it! Watch him do the bounce-back ... :hardslap: Did you see him (the green one?) Look at him again :hardslap: Look at his furrowed eyebrows. He's got that serious frown on his face. He meant that slap. Watch him again... :hardslap:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Okay, I think I have my 'release' now. aaaaahhhh, Deliverance! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Okay...I'm going to 'confession' now. :rolleyes: :nono: :nono: :nono: :rolleyes: Just one more hit... :hardslap: :lachen:

Hey! That'll do it. That will do just fine...:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Thanks sis....:kiss: You know me all tooooooo well. :yep:

Hey Precious Wavy, the green one even has his 'dukes' up and doing the 'bounce-back' with his fists bouncing, after the smack... :lol: :rofl:
I love it! Watch him do the bounce-back ... :hardslap: Did you see him (the green one?) Look at him again :hardslap: Look at his furrowed eyebrows. He's got that serious frown on his face. He meant that slap. Watch him again... :hardslap:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Okay, I think I have my 'release' now. aaaaahhhh, Deliverance! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Okay...I'm going to 'confession' now. :rolleyes: :nono: :nono: :nono: :rolleyes: Just one more hit... :hardslap: :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

You know me too well too.....:lachen:

He became a "harlemnite" with that hit...gurl, he took it back to the day when.....:look:

I am sorry and I do not know????:nono::nono::nono: However, God will reveal in his Own Divine Timing with what really happen that day. I side with neither of them:nono::nono::nono:! It is just too many unanswered questions and not only that

What her husband did was wrong and God will make him pay for it. He will make this man pay for hurting his wife like that.:wallbash: I do not care male/female should not be able to hurt one another however, all too often it does happen:nono:.

Now with that said God will reveal all things to us remember "it is two sides to every story"

Be Blessed

What do you mean by "God will make him pay"? That's not scriptural. God is not a personal minion who goes around exacting vengeance on people who make us feel bad. If Weeks repents (and I'm not saying he did anything that he needs to repent from, only Weeks, Bynum and God know the full story), he will be forgiven... like any other sinner.

If you're talking about the mysteries in scripture, yes God will reveal things to us, as we seek revelation. If you're talking about intimate details concerning another couple's marriage, He will reveal to us on a need-to-know basis, and I don't think this counts. :look:

What do you mean by "God will make him pay"? That's not scriptural. God is not a personal minion who goes around exacting vengeance on people who make us feel bad. If Weeks repents (and I'm not saying he did anything that he needs to repent from, only Weeks, Bynum and God know the full story), he will be forgiven... like any other sinner.

If you're talking about the mysteries in scripture, yes God will reveal things to us, as we seek revelation. If you're talking about intimate details concerning another couple's marriage, He will reveal to us on a need-to-know basis, and I don't think this counts. :look:
Actually it is indeed scriptual.

God chastises those whom he loves; I have no doubt tht God loves Thomas Weeks. However, Weeks does have a recompense coming his way.

God is not mocked, and whatsoever a man soweth, he will reap. Time and time again all through God's word, there are documentations of those who paid dearly for their sins, and their disobedience.

Let's start with Adam and Eve - the price paid, we are ALL paying now.

Cain...his offering was not excepted and he paid for killing his brother Abel.

The City of Sodom and Gormorah paid dearly...Let's not forget Lot's wife who also paid with her life.

Jacob paid a dear price for deceiving his father and Esau, his brother. His father-in-law Leban deceived him into marrying Leah, instead of Rachal. Jacob had to workd years before he could be with the woman he loved and she was yet still barren after the marriage. He paid.

Samson paid a hefty price. He lost his sight by breaking God's Covenant by cutting his hair. It wasn't Samson's hair that gave him strength, it was God's Covenant agreement not to cut it.

King Saul, lost favor and communication, fellowship with God. He chose to please the people to protect his public image, rather than to obey God. Hmmm, sounds a lot like Thomas Weeks, lying to protect his image.

King Saul's pay back didn't end with the death of his son Jonathan and him...:nono: Read the story about Rispa; her sons were killed and hung for the vulgers to eat them. Her sons wer of the lineage of King Saul

King David...a man after God's own heart. He too paid a hefty price. Lost the 1st baby conceived with Bathsheba; His own son Absolam, killed one of his borthers for raping their sister, Tamar; he later turned on his father King David, tried to overthrow his father's kingdom.

What about Ananias and Saphia who fell dead after lying before God?

The accounts are ENDLESS in the Bible...

They continue today. Why do you thinkso many of these men/women who preach God's word in mockery are now being exposed. It's scriptual. For what they did in secret is now out into the open. God is making an example of them. Sin has a recompense of reward and that's payback. That's the reward for sin.

Read the book of Proverbs. Read the book of Ecclesiastes. Read the book of Acts and the book of Revelation. Read Isaiah, he'll tell our plenty.

Read your life. hasn't God repaid your enemies? Surely he has never failed to repay mine no matter who they were.

Thomas Weeks is lying from the pulpit and he is using peple to pay his way out of this. even if/when he repents, there will always be a price that God has for him to pay. And we each will have to bear witness to it as we had to bear witness to the negative seeds that he has been sowing.

He has to admit he lied and step down, and then live right for all to see. In other words, he is going to have to live the life that he falsely presenting now.

Jim Bakker, Bob Tilton, Jimmy Swaggert, and many others, paid. Well so will Thomas Weeks. He 's been drafting loans from the kingdom long enough.

Hugs angel...:grouphug2:

I think a lot of people have an easier time believing Juanita, especially since her story was the only side heard for such a long time.

But when I watched him defend himself, he seemed a lot more credible and factual than she did. I was inclined to believe his side and I'd like to see how it plays out in court.

It's really not my marriage and I don't know what happened. I was getting upset about it at first but I had a change of heart about my mental attitude towards the whole matter.

I'm not gonna sit here and judge either one of them cuz I've never walked in their shoes or even met them. I think that can get a little off into being self-righteous and I try to guard against that. Because if my life was looked at under a miscroscope, it wouldn't be all roses and butterflies either.

I think divorce is an ugly thing for any couple to have to go through and especially difficult since it's so public. I just hope they both will be able to get on with their lives and get healing/direction from God.

I hope that now that he has finally told his side that they will handle this mess in private from now on. I don't believe half of what comes out of either of their mouths but I really hope she didn't ask him to marry her.:sad: IMO that request made her willingly assume the role of head of household = Da Man in the relationship which would cause ego issues down the line.

I think they are both playing the blame game.

I hope that now that he has finally told his side that they will handle this mess in private from now on. I don't believe half of what comes out of either of their mouths but I really hope she didn't ask him to marry her.:sad: IMO that request made her willingly assume the role of head of household = Da Man in the relationship which would cause ego issues down the line.

I agree with the bolded. That is what is needed at this time.

Actually it is indeed scriptual.

God chastises those whom he loves; I have no doubt tht God loves Thomas Weeks. However, Weeks does have a recompense coming his way.

God is not mocked, and whatsoever a man soweth, he will reap. Time and time again all through God's word, there are documentations of those who paid dearly for their sins, and their disobedience.

Let's start with Adam and Eve - the price paid, we are ALL paying now.

Cain...his offering was not excepted and he paid for killing his brother Abel.

The City of Sodom and Gormorah paid dearly...Let's not forget Lot's wife who also paid with her life.

Jacob paid a dear price for deceiving his father and Esau, his brother. His father-in-law Leban deceived him into marrying Leah, instead of Rachal. Jacob had to workd years before he could be with the woman he loved and she was yet still barren after the marriage. He paid.

Samson paid a hefty price. He lost his sight by breaking God's Covenant by cutting his hair. It wasn't Samson's hair that gave him strength, it was God's Covenant agreement not to cut it.

King Saul, lost favor and communication, fellowship with God. He chose to please the people to protect his public image, rather than to obey God. Hmmm, sounds a lot like Thomas Weeks, lying to protect his image.

King Saul's pay back didn't end with the death of his son Jonathan and him...:nono: Read the story about Rispa; her sons were killed and hung for the vulgers to eat them. Her sons wer of the lineage of King Saul

King David...a man after God's own heart. He too paid a hefty price. Lost the 1st baby conceived with Bathsheba; His own son Absolam, killed one of his borthers for raping their sister, Tamar; he later turned on his father King David, tried to overthrow his father's kingdom.

What about Ananias and Saphia who fell dead after lying before God?

The accounts are ENDLESS in the Bible...

They continue today. Why do you thinkso many of these men/women who preach God's word in mockery are now being exposed. It's scriptual. For what they did in secret is now out into the open. God is making an example of them. Sin has a recompense of reward and that's payback. That's the reward for sin.

Read the book of Proverbs. Read the book of Ecclesiastes. Read the book of Acts and the book of Revelation. Read Isaiah, he'll tell our plenty.

Read your life. hasn't God repaid your enemies? Surely he has never failed to repay mine no matter who they were.

Thomas Weeks is lying from the pulpit and he is using peple to pay his way out of this. even if/when he repents, there will always be a price that God has for him to pay. And we each will have to bear witness to it as we had to bear witness to the negative seeds that he has been sowing.

He has to admit he lied and step down, and then live right for all to see. In other words, he is going to have to live the life that he falsely presenting now.

Jim Bakker, Bob Tilton, Jimmy Swaggert, and many others, paid. Well so will Thomas Weeks. He 's been drafting loans from the kingdom long enough.

Hugs angel...:grouphug2:

Thank you, Shimmie.:yep:

This morning, I sensed this in my spirit. "He's afraid". Thomas Weeks is afraid. Afraid of losing what he has; afraid of stepping down from the Church; afraid of going to jail.

And who wouldn't be? He's as human as any other person. I feel very sad for him in his position. But he is still lying and making his 'image' worse. Be a man and tell the truth. You did beat her.

Now, Juanita has 'played' her role in this to the nines. As a woman, a highly revered woman in ministry, a deeply beloved woman by family, friends, and peers, and followers, an annointed woman who CAN and Does minister effectively, and she's earned a 'top' billing in the Church arena.

But she's been 'shamed'. She was beaten by a man she loved and married and for all to see. And she is definitely 'using' this to her advantage, but she is also trying to cover her shame. Afterall, in her heart she can't come to grips with how could this happen to her? So, she makes this to her advantage as a 'ministry'. How else can she face her world of celebraties and followers.

Thomas Weeks is denying that he beat her, when indeed he did. YET.........there was a total stranger, a hotel staff person, who had to stop Thomas Weeks from literally killing her. The evidence of this is not made up by Juanita. :nono:

I do wish they'd both 'be still' and allow God to be God in this. God says a fool will utter all of his mouth. And both of them are acting like 'fools'. Just be still and allow God to be God in their lives. That's the correct way to handle this.

Weeks is a very rehearsed, determined, smooth talker. Why go public if he's innocent? What did Jesus do when He stood accused before Pilat? He spoke not a word. Not a word. :nono: Not even an utter, neither a breath nor a sigh. Until Pilat threatened Him.

And that's when Jesus spoke...."No man taketh my life, least I lay it down. And if I do lay it down, I will bring it back up, as my Father in Heaven commanded me to."

Jesus said in another instance..."When they come to accuse you, take no thought for what you should say, for the Holy Spirit will speak through you at the appointed time. Key words: Holy Spirit.......will speak....through you....at the.........appointed time.

Neither Juanita nor Thomas has spoken such, and they are actually judging themselves by their own words and actions.

"Just be still and allow God to be God..."

This morning, I sensed this in my spirit. "He's afraid". Thomas Weeks is afraid. Afraid of losing what he has; afraid of stepping down from the Church; afraid of going to jail.

And who wouldn't be? He's as human as any other person. I feel very sad for him in his position. But he is still lying and making his 'image' worse. Be a man and tell the truth. You did beat her.

Now, Juanita has 'played' her role in this to the nines. As a woman, a highly revered woman in ministry, a deeply beloved woman by family, friends, and peers, and followers, an annointed woman who CAN and Does minister effectively, and she's earned a 'top' billing in the Church arena.

But she's been 'shamed'. She was beaten by a man she loved and married and for all to see. And she is definitely 'using' this to her advantage, but she is also trying to cover her shame. Afterall, in her heart she can't come to grips with how could this happen to her? So, she makes this to her advantage as a 'ministry'. How else can she face her world of celebraties and followers.

Thomas Weeks is denying that he beat her, when indeed he did. YET.........there was a total stranger, a hotel staff person, who had to stop Thomas Weeks from literally killing her. The evidence of this is not made up by Juanita. :nono:

I do wish they'd both 'be still' and allow God to be God in this. God says a fool will utter all of his mouth. And both of them are acting like 'fools'. Just be still and allow God to be God in their lives. That's the correct way to handle this.

Weeks is a very rehearsed, determined, smooth talker. Why go public if he's innocent? What did Jesus do when He stood accused before Pilat? He spoke not a word. Not a word. :nono: Not even an utter, neither a breath nor a sigh. Until Pilat threatened Him.

And that's when Jesus spoke...."No man taketh my life, least I lay it down. And if I do lay it down, I will bring it back up, as my Father in Heaven commanded me to."

Jesus said in another instance..."When they come to accuse you, take no thought for what you should say, for the Holy Spirit will speak through you at the appointed time. Key words: Holy Spirit.......will speak....through you....at the.........appointed time.

Neither Juanita nor Thomas has spoken such, and they are actually judging themselves by their own words and actions.

Shimmie, dh said those same words you said here in the bold.

ITA with this whole post.:yep:

Shimmie, dh said those same words you said here in the bold.

ITA with this whole post.:yep:
I feel bad, about this whole situation. But we still have to keep our eyes open. If this man is lying about beating her when there is a solid witness who had no reason to lie and who was the one who had to intervene in the attack, than how can we trust him in an interview.

He's a liar! He's prepped and rehearsed. He's conning people. Just say, "I, Thomas Weeks committed the crime that I am being accused of. I beat my wife. NO matter what she may have done to provoke me, I should have done as Jesus said...'turn the other cheek', meaning to just turn around and walk away. That's what turning the cheek means; turning around and walking away.

But he lost it and exploded instead and went into a raging flury. He beat her and was out of control. And he's not man enough to confess the truth of it. He's lying instead. Now...tell me he's not rehearsed in his interviews as well as in the pulpit, still lying to people, that he did not beat her.

We're not stupid. We may be sheep, but we're not stupid sheep. God gives us discernment. But here, it's not even needed. :nono: The truth is out there in the open, where he put it the night he beat his wife.

Pebs ! ! ! .... :kiss: :grouphug2: My beautiful sister. Missed you, honey bunch :hug2:

GAH!! I miss you, too! Work is keeping me busy, busy! But I'm doing well! :kiss: I try to sneak in here in the early morning after my prayer time. It's about the only time I have these days! :lol:

GAH!! I miss you, too! Work is keeping me busy, busy! But I'm doing well! :kiss: I try to sneak in here in the early morning after my prayer time. It's about the only time I have these days! :lol:
Prayer is the best 'prep' before anything we do. I'm glad to 'see' you anytime. Love you much precious sister. :kiss: I've been a good girl...:rolleyes:

I so agree with you, Shimmie. He was on Tom Joyner's morning show a few weeks ago. All he did was spew venom. I was shocked. I wondered why he would say so much negative stuff about his wife and deny his culpability. He said she ruined his ministry. A lot of people left his church because of her. He wrote a book, too, and he was pushing the book. I recall he said that she had accused him of being gay. He accused her of wanting to be Oprah. I mean it was just ugly, I cringed the whole time he spoke. :nono:

I think he would have a lot more respect, if he repented and asked everyone for forgiveness. Wow, what a difference that would make !

I so agree with you, Shimmie. He was on Tom Joyner's morning show a few weeks ago. All he did was spew venom. I was shocked. I wondered why he would say so much negative stuff about his wife and deny his culpability. He said she ruined his ministry. A lot of people left his church because of her. He wrote a book, too, and he was pushing the book. I recall he said that she had accused him of being gay. He accused her of wanting to be Oprah. I mean it was just ugly, I cringed the whole time he spoke. :nono:

I think he would have a lot more respect, if he repented and asked everyone for forgiveness. Wow, what a difference that would make !

Even if he just ask his wife for forgiveness would be huge and make a difference. But, unfortunately...it looks like that won't be the case.:nono:

I agree and don't understand how anybody can be so sure, she's telling the whole truth. :nono:

Last edited:

And you know what? I don't see Tom Joyner as a creditable commentator. Thomas Weeks has demonstrated his guilt and weak character from day 1 when this attack occurred. He was MIA (missing in action); hiding from everyone. He ran from the scene and damaged his car; all of this occured right after he attacked Juanita, so whay is he lying and denying what occurred?

I just feel so bad for him and Juanita. Thomas is digging his own hole, by exposing himself as a liar. All of what he's saying is recorded and will be played and re-played until Jesus comes.....

Back