"Juicing" should come with a warning label

chasturner84

Hello my LHCF sistahs!

I'm not in the juicing challenge but have been juicing regularly with my beloved scurl since last year. I decided to step up my game when Adora started her Jheri Juice challenge. Well that brings me up to last night. I gave my hair an ever so light mist (yeah, right) of scurl and then went to bed. I got up this morning to go for a run and BAM! Fell right on the floor. After I could gather my thoughts from seeing stars & laughing, I realized that my ankle was in some SERIOUS pain. Fast forward to the Dr. visit: I just have a light sprain and will physically be fine (my ego, not so much). I had my ankle wrapped and was sent on my way. As soon as I got home what did I do? Juiced again...but on the carpet (lol). My mom is gonna kill me. :lachen:

Dang. :grin: :rolleyes: :grin:

mscocoface

I think there is going to be a need for a guideline sheet for those taking the challenge!

Hope you feel better.

Who wants to create the list.

First thing needed is a big towel or throw rug

kbragg

Spray da juice into your HAND and then apply to da hurr:lachen: Do you have kids? If you do then you should've known betta!:spank::lol:

ms.blue

That almost happened to me last week twice. I'm juicing in the morning b4 I head out to work and nearly busted my a$$. Now I keep a mop right beside me to clean up after I juice.

ChristmasCarol

Have you considered a lawsuit? Does it say anywhere on the bottle not to spray it near hardwood or tile? j/k

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

I'm sorry you hurt your ankle and I hope you get better...but,

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

chasturner84

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::
the juice gave you the slip

Sorry about your ankle

It was the funniest thing ever!

I think there is going to be a need for a guideline sheet for those taking the challenge!

Hope you feel better.

Who wants to create the list.

First thing needed is a big towel or throw rug

LOL

Absolutely!

Spray da juice into your HAND and then apply to da hurr:lachen: Do you have kids? If you do then you should've known betta!:spank::lol:
No kids here...so you have to give me a pass!

amwcah

Funny story, but sorry about your ankle.

Actually, I hold my head over the tub to do my juicing.

song_of_serenity

Lawd, the anti-juicers are gonna be looking for all the fodder they need. :lachen: I'm glad you're ok!! You know they're looking for:

"And would you believe a flame WAFTED from a guy across the street's lighter as he lit up a cigarette and I had to do a MATRIX backbend to ESCAPE the fire?"

Cause the juice is THAT deadly. xD LMAO!!!

In any event, ladies, please be careful. As if you were using oil in a tub, be careful of liquid on the floor!

Kimiche

:lachen: @ these juicing injuries. Someone mentioned another juicing injury in a thread not too long ago. Get better soon juicer.

La Colocha

Sorry about your ankle op, i used s-curl most of last summer and i just spritzed it in my hand and put it on my hair.

ryanshope

Okay, is this a juice in your hair challenge? I'm missing something; please enlighten.

TIA!

Curali,

There is a behemoth thread by AdoraAdora about using glycerin based products for hair retention. It is for the brave of heart and dry of head.

Good luck :)

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Lawd, the anti-juicers are gonna be looking for all the fodder they need. :lachen: I'm glad you're ok!! You know they're looking for:

"And would you believe a flame WAFTED from a guy across the street's lighter as he lit up a cigarette and I had to do a MATRIX backbend to ESCAPE the fire?"

Cause the juice is THAT deadly. xD LMAO!!!

In any event, ladies, please be careful. As if you were using oil in a tub, be careful of liquid on the floor!

:lachen:something is seriously wrong witcha:lachen::lachen::lachen:

LadyAmani

lmbo the juice is no joke i got up one morning juiced in the bathroom, i tried to leave for school and ended up doing a perfect split :lachen:slipped on that juice, lol but Im glad your ok OP