My plans for the Jheri Juice CHALLENGE!

sunbubbles

Im all stocked up to begin my jheri juice challenge! One thing I noticed, that might help out some other ladies, is that when I mix some of the spray (i.e. Stay Sof Fro, African Pride, etc) with some CAG, it makes a really nice mixture with a little bit of weight for my hair to hold onto. When I only spray the spray, my hair drinks it up way so fast cause its THIRSTY! :grin:. Some other ladies with thirsty hair might benefit from the mixing as well, to hold in the moisture for a while longer! Shouts out to ADORA ADORA for starting the challenge! I ready to get my retention ON!! :lick:

CocoBunny

Im all stocked up to begin my jheri juice challenge! One thing I noticed, that might help out some other ladies, is that when I mix some of the spray (i.e. Stay Sof Fro, African Pride, etc) with some CAG, it makes a really nice mixture with a little bit of weight for my hair to hold onto. When I only spray the spray, my hair drinks it up way so fast cause its THIRSTY! :grin:. Some other ladies with thirsty hair might benefit from the mixing as well, to hold in the moisture for a while longer! Shouts out to ADORA ADORA for starting the challenge! I ready to get my retention ON!! :lick:

What is CAG?

Taina

CAG like wich one? because it happens the same to me, my hair drink it sooo fast ToT