July 12,13,14...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovelies!

Here we are another Hotter Than July Weekend!:beach:

So, I hope you are keeping those Beautiful Heads of Hair Cool, Calm & Collected!

What Will YOU Be Doing this Weekend to Nurture & Nourish Your Hair?

EnExitStageLeft

I plan to wash tonight. Thought I was going out of town, but there was a change of plans, but I've already prepooed so....whateve's :rolleyes: lol

-Prepoo w/ Dabuar Vatika Oil
-Shampoo w/ Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo
-DC w/ steam using AO GPB on top of Red Rooibus Tea
-Rinse and Detangle in shower w/ my Slippy Rinsing Conditioner Mix
-Apply Leave Ins: ACV Solution :love::lick::drool:, Claudies Hair Tea Spritz, Claudies Mango Creme Rinse Topped w/ Claudies Satin Hair Daily Moisturizer, seal with her Montego Bay oil and apply Phyto Phtyokeratine Serum to my ends
-Air dry using the Banding Method

and BUN ANOTHER WEEK THROUGH:happydance:!

Last edited:

myronnie

I can't believe it's the weekend already!!! This week flew by!

Well last week I did henna so I think I'm going to do a moisturizing DC with Kizuri Cocoa Vanilla DC. My hair is still really soft so I don't think I'll do that until sunday!

PureSilver

I'm gonna retwist my fuzzy twists as I seem to be doing daily since Tuesday evening and apply my growth aid liquid gold to my scalp. My hair cannot hold a twist to save her life it's sad.

Beamodel

Cowash - Shea Moisture Purification Masque
DC - JessiCurl WDT
ACV Mix
Leave in - HH Pink Lemon Berry Mimosa
Seal - SSI Seyani Butter

I just started MegaTek again so I need to make sure my scalp gets cleaned well. I won't do this regimen until Saturday though.

Last edited:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I'll be trying out the SD Shea What! Deux, after I rinse out my first henna treatment tonight.

I'm not sure how I'm going to style. Probably a braid out, after LCOing with SD products.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I'm getting micros done with wet n wavy human hair...will leave them up til Oct more than likely.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Lexsmarie

Actually went to the salon and got the "shampoo, press and curl" treatment for my special birthday weekend.

MrsMelodyV

I'm prepooing right now with coconut oil. Then I'll wash with redken cleansing cream. I'm going to try an acv rinse for the first time. Deep conditioning with ntm deep conditioner with some aloe vera gel mixed in. Then I'm installing my Senegalese twists.

NaturallyATLPCH

Cleansing my scalp and braids with Giovanni TTTT Shampoo
Conditioning them with MHC Coconut and Papaya Hair Paste
Spraying them with a leave in, oiling my scalp
Then slapping them in a bun for one more week before I take them out!

Lissa0821

Overnight prepoo with grapeseed and sunflower seed oil. Deep condition with Organix Macamadia Oil mask, wash and condition with Organix Macamadia Oil shampoo and conditioner. Blow dry with Nioxin Bliss thermal protector and Paul Mitchell Super skinny serum. Rollerset with 4 purple flexi rods. Next day, fluff curls and go.

lana

Same. Today I'm going to the natural beauty supply to buy Henna. They order it from Hennasooq...and don't mark up the price. I have no idea how they are making money on it. The Hennasooq henna/indigo worked way better to cover gray than the other brand that I used before.

Tomorrow I will: appy indigo directly to wet freshly shampooed hair (usually I apply henna first, rinse and then apply indigo, but lately the indigo has been "taking" without the henna - go figure!). Then wrap with saran wrap and a towel for about 4 hours...apply heat from blow dryer periodically. Then rinse, conditioner rinse, rinse again, rinse again.

Apply deep conditioner, slightly detangle (Mizani, Keracare Humecto mixture, Olive oil) and sit under the hooded dryer. Detangle for real. Rinse.
Then I'll bantu knot and let it dry.
Then I'll twist my hair so that I can wear a twist out all weekend.

I remember washing my hair recently while company was staying over. I said, "Okay I'm off to wash my hair, see you guys in about 5 hours." They laughed...but I was serious.

It's difficult to complain about the time it takes, when the results are absolutely luscious!

AlliCat

Most of my hair is cornrowed so will moisturize and seal if needed.

11 weeks post and my new growth is starting to come in strong

Washing my leave-out only:
Wash with Agadir Moisturizing Shampoo (sulfate-free)
Condition with Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
Apply leave-in and air dry

MGA2013

Clarifying with ORS creamy aloe
Protein tx: SD Mocha silk infusion
Shampoo: SD go moist
DC: SD Shea what! Deux

Leave in SD wheat germ butter and seal with organix antibreakage serum
Deciding if I want to do a braid out or wear a wig for the week

Rozlewis

Need to spend some time with this head.

Base my scalp with Vatika and Amla oil, massage in and sit under heat cap for 30 mins.
Shampoo with Keracare Detangling Hydrating shampoo
DC with 1/2 cup of Mizani Kerafuse and 1/2 cup of Hydrafuse, under steam for 30 mins.
Apply leave-ins, air dry, and bun.

Looking forward to giving my hair some TLC

Bun Mistress

Last night I put Lush coco noir henna on my head and this time let it sit over night. I made a sink full on amla tea last night to rinse my hair with this morning. Then conditioned with coconut oil, amla powder, and GVP the detangler conditioner, rinsed and flat twisted.

My hair seem to be much darker this time, I have used lush before and did get black or anything close to it. Will have to see how it looks after it dries.

Egyptjones

Reading everyone's plans every week just solidifies the fact that I am hella "hair lazy". My typical routine is 30 mins start to finish. The remix (flat iron, rollerset, etc.) is about 1.5 - 2 hours.

I clearly am not dedicated....lol

chocolate01

Went to the salon today, I had to get these grays covered and I don't like doing my own color. Its too hot for a blow out and flat iron so I just wore it curly.

leiah

got caught in the rain and put jherri redding protein conditioner, honey, and coconut oil in my wet hair
Shampoo with giovanni 2chic avocado & olive oil
Overnight dc with keratinex hair mask and hair trigger oil on scalp

Osha

I'm gonna do an oil massage leave it on overnight, next day auyervedic paste, followed by cowash, then m&s.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Take out my cornrows and deep condition. Maybe do an aphogee two step. And then put my hair back up.

I'm hiding til December.

FelaShrine

Gonna pre-poo with Dabuka Vatika Coconut Oil! Cant wait :lol:

I hate that the Redken shampoo has SLS but Ive heard good things so I planned on using that as a poo.

Curl Rehab Moisturizing Treatment with some hempseed oil

DB Leave-in with Skinny Serum

we'll see.

menina

Believing the book of Revelations
Continue wearing twistout, then wash on Sunday.
Use up the last of cantu leave in, tigi poo, and sexy hair conditioner.

blackeyes31626

I guess I'll pre-poo w/ oo tonight. I pre-pooed w/ vatika oil last week and my hair was kinda hard after shampooing
-finger detangle w/ oo
-shampoo w/ sm black soap poo
-dc and detangle w/ kbn cocoaloe conditioner