December 6,7,8..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

lamaria211

Gonna do a HOT, wash with Elasta QP poo. Protein reconstructor using curl junkie Repair me. Then D.C. with Darcys deep conditioning mask. Add leave ins seal then airdry

JosieLynn

well some of my black friday deals just came in the mail today but I scheduled an impromptu appt tomorrow to have my hair straightened, should be interesting since i've never had my hair straightened like 100% straight since i've been natural…so we will see how it goes and how long it lasts, then it'll be back to my usual routine.

nmartin20

I prepooed with Shea moisture's purification masque (love it), washed my hair, and deep conditioned with Beemine's. I twisted my hair and did Bantu knots(first time). I'm iced in and my hair will stay up until Monday or Tuesday.

alove15

Take out a marley twist set
Prepoo w/ Aphogee 2step and mega tek
Shampoo w/ whole food 365 herbal mint
D/C and detangle w/ Giovanni 50/50
Twist out w/ Curls coconut conditioner and EVOO

Babygrowth

I am going to pre poo my hair with tea and Vanilla silk DC, cleanse with Hairveda Amala cream rinse, and follow up with HV moist 24/7. Then LOC with HH mango colada, SSI defrizzer, and whatever creamy butter I buy today. I will come back and update which product(s) I bought. Then I will put in plaits trim about 1/4 inch and wig it or fall asleep and wig it tmrw. I will also seal my ends with Oyin BSP.

overtherainbow

Wash: Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo
Color: Manic Panic Purple Haze (leave in for 3 hours)
Condition: Renpure Argan Oil or Loreal Everpure DC
Style: twist out with shea butter, gel and argan oil

Britt

Clarified and washed and dc with Nexxus Emergencee
Rinse out
Now under the heating cap for a few minutes w/ Curl Junkie Rehab
Soon go to the salon for a rollerset and blow

LaNecia

What I actually ended up doing

Last night conditioning:
Henna w/Matrix Conditioning Balm and Henna (3 hours with Gentle heat).
Added 1 tbsp of Bhringraj Powder
Added 1 tbsp of Brahmi Powder
Chicoro Drenching PrePoo over night.

This morning:
Shampoo with Design Essentials Moisturizing Poo (trying to use it up).
Steam/Deep Condition w/Design Essentials Intense Moisture Conditioning (30 minutes)
Apply Kimmay Conditioner to hair in sections
Set on Curlformers using Oying Hair Dew (made the last bit of detangling easier than ever) under the Motions Wrap Lotion.
Drying Under dryer for 30 minutes then let the rest air dry.

The hair at the nape of my neck is so incredibly soft, I can't wait to take the rest down.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

coyacoy

Going to the Beyonce concert tonight! So washing and dc'ing for what will hopefully turn out to be a fierce blowout!! :)

*please excuse typos* Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using LHCF

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I made the most awesome henna mix; it applied like butta!
  • Henna
  • Hibiscus Powder
  • Aloe Vera Powder
  • Amla powder
  • Filtered water

NIN4eva

Well the plan for today is to DC with an ORS Replenishing Pak (under a plastic cap while I work out) and then put in some Marley twists. But I've just cleaned my bathroom and am feeling kind of lazy. The Mr. is making a fancy dinner tonight so I should probably take advantage of the free time.

Last edited:

LaNecia

My hair turned out AMAZING!! I'm loving it, loving it. Now, to tuck those ends away, it's 14 degrees out there!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using LHCF

Attachments

• image-1922760262.jpg
    image-1922760262.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 30

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I did a clay wash today , that included extra tulsi , amla and maka. Then steamed with a mix of deep conditioners, "loc" with Qhemet Biologics mtcg, castor oil and burdock root buttercream.

I'm currently drying overnight to style tomorrow for twists for the week.

blackeyes31626

-shampoo w/ SM
-protein tmt using KC protein strengthener
-avocado hair mask
-rinse out w/ Pantene curly
*wishing I had new products to try*

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Prepoo with EVCO
Co-cleanse with NG Lemon Detox
DC w/MYHC Olive You
Moisturize with Soultanicals Knot Sauce on one side and Marula Muru Moisture Guru on the other
Seal with a little EVCO
Twist with MYHC Buttery Soy

Ended up prepooing with EVCO mixed with EVOO and some Soultanicals Mango Slip Detangling Dip. My oh my, what a pleasure to detangle with. This has amazing slip and made detangling a breeze. :lick: Smells better on my hair than in the sample pack...like Pina Colada.

Tomorrow I will continue with the above.

veesweets

Prepoo'd with keravada's amla, brahmi, fenugreek etc oil under SM purification mask
Cleansed with SD go moist
DC'd with SD razzberry coconut
PBN murumuru milk as my leave in
Used a little Oyin whipped pudding & HV almond glaze for braid out

I needed that calming break. Back to writing these papers :yawn:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Not much to my hair: will cowash my braids tomorrow with Vo5 then use KKNT as a leave in.

The real fun is in doing my daughters hair today!
Deep condition: SD Avocado watchamacallit
Shampoo: Elucence Moisture
Condition: Enjoy Luxury
Leave in: Nioxin thermal Bliss and CD Macadamia Serum (I'm realizing that the lighter the setting products the results are more bouncy and fluffy) Gonna try a liquid leave in with my sets too!
Rollerset and sit her under the dryer for 1 hour
Moisturize with Carol's Daughter healthy hair butter and bantu knot to sleep in

kupenda

Not a thing! Gonna do my inversion for today, oil my ends, and tuck my hair away for the day

auntybe

Wash Deep Condition and blow dry with Wen.
Plait hair
Try on new wigs

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

TeeBee

As soon as I get off work (come ooooon 2:30) I'll be doing a simple CoWash with my GIOVANNI ultra moist. I want to try it as a leave in with my kinky curly for a braid out.

TeeBee

As soon as I get off work (come ooooon 2:30) I'll be doing a simple CoWash with my GIOVANNI ultra moist. I want to try it as a leave in with my kinky curly for a braid out.
Ugh. Nvm..hubby wants to take the kids to see 'Frozen'

toaster

I've been having a little breakage from trying new products. Yesterday I washed and deep conditioned and put my hair in 12 pinned up twists.

On Sunday morning (or tomorrow if I can't wait) I will apply a protein DC of Greek yogurt and banana baby food. Depending on how my hair feels I will either do a moisture DC with Shescentit Moisture Riche conditioner, or I will go straight to my leave ins.

I ended up applying a mix of Hairveda Vatika Frosting, greek yogurt, and a JASON strengthening conditioner to my dry hair for about an hour. The yogurt really strengthened my hair and temporarily loosened my curl pattern. I was able to detangle in the shower so I went straight to my leave ins (oil mix, DB Sweet Cocoa Cream, and HH Caramel Frapp butter) and twisted my hair in 12 large twists.

Pulled up into a bun until Wednesday.

Tangie

I relaxed yesterday. Sitting in a henna/indigo mix right now. Will wash out in about an hour and deep condition with ORS Replenishing Cornish with some of my oils added.