June 13,14,15..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

nymane

Pre-poo with Suave Naturals Coconut conditioner
Shampoo with Breathru
Aphogee 2 Step
DC with Silicon Mix
Apply leave-ins (lacio lacio & agadir argan oil treatment)
Roller set
Moisturize

southerncitygirl

I co-washed Thursday. Sunday night I may do a protein treatment cause I'm headed to the salon on Tuesday for a flatiron/trim and won't get another until September. In an ideal situation I would like to a a protein treatment before and another 1-2 wks after washing my flatiron job out.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
{Pre-poo}
Evco with APB Cherry Bling layered on top

{Co-Wash}
Debating between HairVeda Amala Cream or Hairitage Hydration Dark Honey
*I am low on Amala and need to make it last until my stock is replenished*

{DC with steam}
Naturelle Grow Herbal Blends Protein Free Moisturizing Conditioner

{Style}
It will be with indirect, whatever I decide

Last edited:

krissyhair

Yesterday I:

Washed with John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo;

Conditioned with CURLS Coconut Sublime Conditioner;

Used John Frieda Lift and Refresh root spray as my leave in;

Sealed with Blue Magic Coconut Oil Grease.

The rest of the day, I wore it in a low bun and let it air dry. At night I dampened it a little, and sprayed Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Hair Sheen on it, bunned it back up and went to bed.

PureSilver

no plans this week, i washed and DC on Tuesday, i'll wash later this week after my Wednesday appointment.

lamaria211

I prepood overnight with an oil mix and Loreal total repair 5 condish. Washed this morning with Queen Helen garlic poo and now I'm DCing with miss Jessie's supersweetback treatment and EVOO

ronie

Prepoo (currently): Claudie's reconstructor
Shampoo: Elucence moisture benefits
DC: claudie's deep moisturizing conditioner
Leave ins/heat protectants: redken anti snap, kenra blow dry spray
Medium twists
Apply chi keratin and silk infusion to each twists and blow dry hair while in twists.
I need to be out the house for work by 4pm in a decent twist out.

ronie

Prepoo (currently): Claudie's reconstructor Shampoo: Elucence moisture benefits DC: claudie's deep moisturizing conditioner Leave ins/heat protectants: redken anti snap, kenra blow dry spray Medium twists Apply chi keratin and silk infusion to each twists and blow dry hair while in twists. I need to be out the house for work by 4pm in a decent twist out.

Ended up flat ironing very thick sections (after blow drying) on 260 degrees. I then set my hair on magnetic rollers for about 2 hours.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I will do the following:
  • Pre-poo with Ojon Restorative Pre Treatment
  • Cleanse with Keracare Sulfate Free 1st Lather and Hydrating Detangling Poo
  • DC with SD Vanilla Silk
  • Air dry via Curlformer or Roller set with It's a Ten Leave In
  • Let the curls fall and dust on the Summer Soltice

PerFicMsFit

PerFicMsFit, my usual routine is to wash them with a diluted shampoo in an applicator bottle, dry, then apply a liquid leave in. That's pretty much it! And then every other day (at least three times a week) oil my scalp. I spray them everyday with a liquid leave in as well. It's pretty simple. :yep:

NaturallyATLPCH Thanks! I need my Senegalese Twists to last for 8 weeks. Does washing it every week cause it to get old faster? I'm afraid that if I wash it too often, it'll get frizzy but my scalp behaves better when I cleanse it once a week.

NaturallyATLPCH

NaturallyATLPCH Thanks! I need my Senegalese Twists to last for 8 weeks. Does washing it every week cause it to get old faster? I'm afraid that if I wash it too often, it'll get frizzy but my scalp behaves better when I cleanse it once a week.

Now I've never had Senegalese twists, but I've had marleys. You do have to be careful washing twists because they will get frizzy. My routine works with box braids. Now I have heard of people using a stocking cap to wash their twists, and I know there are plenty of YouTube tutorials you can watch to help you as well.