June 26,27,28 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ya'll do know this is the last weekend in June right? :eek:

Since this year is flyin' we need to be fly with it!:gorgeous:

So....What Are YOU Doing this Weekend to Baby and Beautify YOUR Hair???
Enjoy Your Weekend Ladies :beach:

mzpurp

My plans are to actually do something to my hair. I've been so terrible! I moved and everything has been crazy! Will be giving my hair some TLC this weekend!

AgeinATL

Prepoo and detangle with Shescentit's moisture riche DC
Clarify with SM JBCO shampoo
Protein treatment with Shescentit's okra reconstructor
Moisturizing DC with Bee Mine topped with EVOO (under heating cap for an hour or so)
Apply leave-ins to damp hair (ST Sorrell Kink Drink, oyin hair dew, camille rose JAI butter)
Damp bun

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Oil Soak: w/Red Palm Oil under Saran Wrap & Plastic Cap x2-3 hours
Cowash: Jasmine Bath & Beauty's Hibiscus Conditioner
Treatment: Cathy Howse UBH 20 minutes under dryer with heat* (requires heat)
Steam: Hairveda's Sitrinillah
Leave-In/Dry under Dryer

After it dries: Claudies's Revitalizer

sithembile

Tonight:
Apply virgin coconut oil, rosemary & lavender to hair & scalp

Morning:
Shampoo: CON argan oil
DC: APB moisturising con + Jakeala honey masque
Leave in: APB pumpkin leave in
Styler: Eco styler olive oil gel
Oil: GSO

ClassyJSP

2nd wash with the L'Oreal advanced line. So i'll shampoo, condition, apply leave in and oil all from the line and then air dry in a bun. Once my bun is completely dry i'll braided it in a beehive and leave it alone for about a week.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Prepoo last night with Sesa + Vatika Naturals enriched coconut oil mix

Tonight I'll use LUSH Copperhead solid shampoo bar (It smells like Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha). My deep conditioner will be BASK YAM Nectar+ PuraBody Naturals Hair Smoothie mix.

My hairstyle will be twists for the week. I haven't decided on a styling combo. It may be one of these:

Oyin Handmade Hair Dew + Tropic Isle Living JBCO Hair Therapy serum (on scalp) & Butters-n-Bars shea butter (chocolate scent)

AfroVeda Cocoalatte Moisturizing ButterCream, Tropic Isle Living JBCO with Argan Oil Hair Serum (on scalp and length) & Kinky-Curly Curling Custard

Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee+ Sunny Isle Extra Dark JBCO (on scalp and length) & Kinky-Curly Curling Custard

PuraBody Naturals Sapote Hair Lotion (diluted)+ Baidynath Mahabringraj oil (on scalp and length), Bekura Palm Tapioca & Kinky-Curly Curling Custard

Ann0804

Pre poo: Darcy's pumpkin seed conditioner
Shampoo: design essentials almond avocado
Steam & DC: jessicurl deep conditioning tx
Leave in & detangle: chi silk infusions, and mixed chicks

Dry in twists overnight. Restyle tomorrow.

GGsKin

Tonight: Applied fenugreek masque (made from the seeds). Water rinsed (most) out. I'll sleep with moisturising DC.

Tomorrow: I will rinse it out. Apply clay mix. Rinse. Oil rinse and apply diluted Kinky Curly Curling Custard.

Beautified16

Texlaxed
On Sunday I plan on clarifying, dc and roller setting my hair. I am contemplating on if I want to roller set with or with setting lotion due to amount of flakes I experienced with my last roller set.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I will be wearing it in a style that stretches it so that I can dust my ends.

Then a prepoo. Cant decide between my homemade fenugreek oil or SSI lemongrass tonic to soak in all of tomorrow morning.

Then a gentle SM manuka shampoo.

Tea rinsing (haven't decided on the blend yet but it Wil surely contain bamboo).

SSI reconstructive on top of that.

The leave ins will be both SSI coconut and cranberry and sealing with seyani butter

Cant wait :lick:

imaginary

I did a Kalpi Tone treatment, which was ugh. Ugh. Mixed it with coffee applied it for an hour and then rinsed. My hair felt so off, not strengthened not even hard but off in a way that my fingers felt uncomfortable going through my hair.

Shampoo: first with my redken cleansing cream and then with keracare hydrating detangling shampoo
Protein: Aphogee two minute reconstructor
Rinse: coffee rinse that I layered under my DC
DC: shea butter and sm superfruit mixed with glycerin and my diy coffee oil
Leave-ins: water, shea butter mix and Giovanni direct leave-in and CON argan oil mousse
Then I put my hair in the barrel curlformers for the majority of my head and maybe 6 or so regular small dupes for the front of my head and sat under my soft bonnet for an hour and am letting them air-dry the rest of the way.

Either later on or tomorrow I'll re-twist my hair.

Last edited:

girlonfire

I did some really rough Felicia twists to last Tuesday as I planned to wear a wig. I'm traveling home over the weekend so I'll probably just do what it do.

NaturallyATLPCH

Alright (cracks knuckles), here we go:

Prepoo (Bellezza Conditioner, I've got to use these up)
Cleanse: As I Am Cleansing Pudding or Shea Moisture Professional Poo
DC: Naturale Grow Thick and Rich DC
Leave In: Spritz with Sarenzo Mist, Apply Sarenzo Leave In
Style: large twists with Sarenzo Avocado Heavy Cream

lovelycurls

Clarify: SM deep cleansing shampoo
DC: SM anti breakage mask mixed with giovanni xtreme protein treatment
Moisturize: Qhemet biologics burdock root butter cream
Massage scalp and edges with homemade oil mix
Style: mid sized twists

CluelessJL

I'm still feeling hair lazy, so will DC on dry hair, shampoo and dry in twists again. However, I really want to commit at least some of today to decrystallising my large bottle of honey. I haven't been able to use it in my DCs for weeks.

overtherainbow

Yesterday I prepooed overnight with EVCO

Today I will wash with SM retention shampoo
DC with SM JBCO DC
Do some small twists with SM hair milk, EVCO and edge control to tame flyaways.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Prepoo last night with Sesa + Vatika Naturals enriched coconut oil mix

Tonight I'll use LUSH Copperhead solid shampoo bar (It smells like Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha). My deep conditioner will be BASK YAM Nectar+ PuraBody Naturals Hair Smoothie mix.

My hairstyle will be twists for the week. I haven't decided on a styling combo. It may be one of these:

Oyin Handmade Hair Dew + Tropic Isle Living JBCO Hair Therapy serum (on scalp) & Butters-n-Bars shea butter (chocolate scent)

AfroVeda Cocoalatte Moisturizing ButterCream, Tropic Isle Living JBCO with Argan Oil Hair Serum (on scalp and length) & Kinky-Curly Curling Custard

Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee+ Sunny Isle Extra Dark JBCO (on scalp and length) & Kinky-Curly Curling Custard

PuraBody Naturals Sapote Hair Lotion (diluted)+ Baidynath Mahabringraj oil (on scalp and length), Bekura Palm Tapioca & Kinky-Curly Curling Custard

I used these to twist wet hair
Tropic Isle Living JBCO with Argan Oil serum (on scalp)
PuraBody Naturals Sapote Hair Lotion
Bekura Java Bean & Honey Hair Balm
AfroVeda Cocoalatte Moisture Mask
Kinky-Curly Curling Custard