June 5,6,7 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

tuffCOOKiE

I already washed my hair last night and tried new-ish things.

• I cut my own hair (not new) not to get the hair even but because the SSK were making it hard to detangle. I took a little too much off - about 3 inches.
  • I detangled using a tangle teaser and it went surprisingly well. I always thought that the little teeth would take all my hair out
  • My biggest issue is finding something that will keep my hair soft as it dried and I tried the LOC method with olive oil. My hair's not dry yet but I don't think it worked..

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
I'm not sure. I need a hood dryer. My hair and scalp feel great - no itching, or build up on scalp, twists are bouncy, shiny and still smell like my leave in conditioner.

I may cowash my twists with LUSH Jungle solid conditioner (IDK why would one put sulfates in a conditioner:nuts:), rinse with Wiseways Herbals Raven Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse, LOC and air dry.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Since my curls are filled with flakes from my lack of checking if products played well together but I'm not feeling another wash day so soon gonna oil my hands, pick out the curls and let my snowy fro fly for the weekend since I'm not going anywhere.

I'll bun it and put it under head wraps after I shake out as many product flakes as possible until next wash day.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Since my curls are filled with flakes from my lack of checking if products played well together but I'm not feeling another wash day so soon gonna oil my hands, pick out the curls and let my snowy fro fly for the weekend since I'm not going anywhere.

I'll bun it and put it under head wraps after I shake out as many product flakes as possible until next wash day.

@rileypak
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.........:dighole:

kupenda

Time to touch up my dye job! Gonna prepoo with coconut oil, shampoo with ORS Creamy Aloe, dc with ORS Hair Mayo (dye mixed with conditioner applied to dyed section), detangling with KCKT, and put my hair on rods to be super cute this weekend :)

ms.blue

Since I don't feel like taking these braid twists out (they look bad but I'm wearing a half wig for now), I'm going to co-wash with naturellegrow Vanilla fig cleanser and deep condition with her new red clay conditioner. This should be relatively quick.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Pre-poo: Komaza Pona, Evco, HV Red Tea
Cleanse: Carol's Daughter Monoi
Protein on ends only: Joico Kpak
R/O for shower detangling: GVP Conditioning Balm
Deep Condition: Kera Minerals, honey, evoo
LI LOCB: water, Dabur vatika, PuraBody MM, Design Essentials buttercream
Scalp love: Komaza Bountiful, jbco to scalp & ends
Air dried in 2 buns

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
b.a.s.k. Whiskey-Vanilla Soak on Dry Hair for a few hours (under Plastic Cap)
Co-Cleanse out with Hairveda's Amla Cleanse
Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer 20 minutes)
Steam with: Tiiva Naturals Coffee & Cupuacua DC'er
Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

*Not sure after it dries*

Used: Mission:Condition's Cranberry Cheapskate instead

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Today, shampoo with Qhemet Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea and deep condition with a blend of Joico K-Pak and Moisture Recovery conditioner and hemp oil.
Then, apply Oyin Hair Dew and Qhemet Amla and Olive Heavy Cream for leave in. Apply a bit of CHI Silk Infusion for heat protection and seal with castor oil.
Blow dry hair on cool to stretch.

Then tonight and tomorrow, I will install yarn twists, to stay in for the next 4-5 weeks.

Rozlewis

Just returned from vacation and need to give my hair some much needed attention

Pre-Poo
Hair Trigger on scalp and Coconut Oil on length under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Shampoo:
Keracare Detangling Hydrating Shampoo 2 x

Moisture treatment:
Annabelle's White Chocolate Mask for 10 mins.

DC:
Claudie's Normalizing DC over coffee and under steam

Leave-ins:
Annabelle's / Vatika Frosting / Giovanni Direct

Dry:
Air-dry for 45 mins under turbie twist. Once hair is 80% dry I will detangle and bun.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Did overnight prepoo yesterday. Tonight I'm going to shampoo, steam DC or overnight DC, braid hair and perm rod ends for braid out.

shasha8685

Prepoo (using steamer): Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Shine Shampoo
Protein Treatment: Aphogee 2 min Keratin Reconstructor
DC: Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10 in 1 Renewal System Hair Masque
Apply Oyin Hair Dew and Burnt Sugar Pomade to hair in sections
Use Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream to flat twist hair for twist out.

Misseyl

Normally I wash and condition my hair every week but this week I'm not going to wash and instead wait 2 weeks before washing. I'm going to check how my hair and scalp feels and whether my hair smells. Next week, I'll wash using my Rhassoul clay and deep condition using my SheaMoisture conditioner.:afro:

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
I'm not sure.

I may cowash my twists with LUSH Jungle solid conditioner (IDK why would one put sulfates in a conditioner:nuts:), rinse with Wiseways Herbals Raven Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse, LOC and air dry.

I didn't do this. Instead I used
Knotty Boy Peppermint cooling Moisture Spray + Tropic Isle Living JBCO on scalp

LOC with Dr. Bronner's Magic Organic Hair Crème - Lavender Coconut
Eden BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Hair Oil
PuraBody Naturals Sapote Hair Lotion
I'm wearing a twistout for the week.

AgeinATL

Prepoo Overnight-Shescentit Riche Moisture on dry hair. JBCO on scalp.
Cleanse-Shea Moisture's moisture retention shampoo. Lather once.
DC-Bekura Vanilla Whiskey Repairative Hair Soak under heating cap for a couple of hours.
Leave-ins-LCB, Soultanicals Sorrel Kink Drink, Oyin Hair Dew, and Camille Rose JAI OR Bekura Palm Tapioca.
Style-Flat Twist for a twist out.

Leo24Rule

After I workout I will:
1) Prepoo: with mustard oil and Trader Joes Nourish Spa Conditioner
2) Hair gloss with sukesh powder
3) Deep Condition with Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair conditioning cream with Argan Oil
4) L (As I am Leave-in Conditioner) O (Aubrey Organics Hurry Up and Grow Oil) C (Shea Moisture's Shea Butter Styling Cream)
5) Style hair in a tight bun and wear phony pony.