Just a silly ?

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
I was wondering if anyone has evered used the cheapie conditioners ( V05 or suave, white rain) for a deep condition under a hooded dryer? O yea with a plastic cap!!!

Not saying I'm going to try it just wondering.......

Kha

Yep, I have...matter of fact...I use cheapie con's all the time for deep conditioning. :look:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
interesting you brought this up... i thought about this before too... *I may try it! Hee-hee!* :weird:

hairmaster

Why waste your time.... When you can get a good protie and moisterizing conditioning ..Redeken Extreme and you set to go, You don't have to do as much .

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
hairmaster said:
Why waste your time.... When you can get a good protie and moisterizing conditioning ..Redeken Extreme and you set to go, You don't have to do as much .
i wouldn't see it as a waste of time... Redken is too expensive for me (I'm a cheapo!). :weird:

BAILEYSCREAM

brownstallion said:
I was wondering if anyone has evered used the cheapie conditioners ( V05 or suave, white rain) for a deep condition under a hooded dryer? O yea with a plastic cap!!!

Not saying I'm going to try it just wondering.......

Yep, I do this all the time most especially with moisturising conditioners.

deedabug

broke ppl like me have no choice lol...they turn out well for me...i always check ingredients and the order listed when shopping for products...a good amt of cheap products have some good ingredients...go ahead and try you some lol

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
I have and it was too weak for my hair. The results I like is that conditioner to weigh down my hair. The conditioners that I tried that was easy on the pockets didn't meet those requirements. But different strokes for different folks.

arichard42

brownstallion said:
I thought nobody did this!! How are the results?
I use motions for my deep conditions.

Yes I use my suave hemectress all the time for my C/O washes and I also use it as my daily leave in.