Battle of the Cheapies: Suave, Vo5, or White Rain?

Which Brands Rules all for you: White Rain, Vo5, or Suave?

• Suave, is my brand!

Votes: 231 46.8%
  • White Rain takes it!

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • V05, is my heart!

Votes: 239 48.4%

• Total voters

MD_Lady

Suave :grin: I've also just started mixing Suave Humectant with some vitamin E oil as a pre-poo and I'm in love. :love4: But then again, I tend to fall in love pretty easily whenever Suave Humectant is involved. :cupid:

chebaby

i washed my hair this morning with vo5 strawberries and cream and wet bunned and i can still smell it:lick:

lilsparkle825

i washed my hair this morning with vo5 strawberries and cream and wet bunned and i can still smell it:lick:
dont you love it?! i do this allll the time. i ran out this week and was devastated. the good news is...its 80 cents at family dollar, yayyyy

i will not screw up the poll results because i bought the suave tropical coconut today and am DYING to try it, but i really love VO5...i use the vanilla mint tea a lot because it smells nice but i am concerned cause it is "clarifying"...kiwi lime is ok but i like S&C the best. catching a whiff of my hair is fun.

:giggle:

NappFrizz83

I HATE WHITE RAIN..i used it once and it made the back of my neck feel really hot and i had to hurry and rinse it out..but me and suave are best friends :grin: V05 is good but its kind of watery

productjunkie814

I voted for V05 because it's been my staple since I started co-washing three months ago, but I tried Suave last weekend and once this "Buy Nothing in June" challenge is up, I'm stocking up!!!

SimpleKomplexity

I haven't used it yet, but I just bought some VO5 passionfruit Con, and it smells so heavenly. I think after I get a relaxer, I will start back with my cowashing every other day, and I will DEF use this up :lick::lick:

talata

I've got both Suave Coconut and Vo5 Strawberries and Crm and I love the both. I tend to use Vo5 more often though.

I haven't tried White Rain.

-

MonaLisa

I pull out a bottle of Daily Defense Tender Apple Conditioner today for a co wash and my hair was in heaven,grreat slip and moisture,tangle melted away
I know why I stocked pile 200 bottles.:yep: 100 left.

Gigi-07

The Honeydew Smoothie V05 Conditioner is my absolute favorite! It smells so good and it's very moisturizing.
White Rain dries out my hair.
Suave is okay.

Kay.Dee

Suave
I love to use Tropical Coconut w/ honey and cocnut oil to detangle (or sometimes HE none of your frizzness)
And I love to use the Humectant conditioner on the rare occasions that I co-wash

I_shure_do_wish

I have to go with my Sauve im in love with it I mix it with my Elasta Qp Creme Conditiong Shampoo with a little bit of EVOO and badda bing badda boom! I love it! esp since it's the only cheapie condish I have access too =/

supermodelsonya

I did choose VO5 but I cowash with my HE Drama Clean and my HE LTR. Those are good for cowashes but they are not as cheap as the brands stated.

Vonnieluvs08

I've been a V05 users for years since it was a nice cheapie poo and condish, esp on vacay when I stay in the ocean or the pool. Right now I'm switching between the Free Me Fresia, Passion Fruit Smoothie, and the Blackberry and Sage Tea Therapy.

When I want something heavier and more moisturizing but still cheap then I use Aussie Moist. I love the pump bottle so convenient.

djanae

VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie just put my Suave Tropical Coconut to shame!!!

same here girl!

I was using the Tropical Coconut for a min (it was nice) and then went back to the Moisture Milks....and I think I will be staying! :grin:

I'm currently using the Passion Fruit Smoothie (since I hadn't tried that scent) and I'm loving it. smells heavenly <3

Pandora1975

I love the V05s so far. I use the moisture milks for normal cowashes, and the clarifying one to remove buildup. They're uber-cheap, the ingredients aren't scary, and with the clarifying one, I was able to give up stripping shampoos. When I need better slip or moisture I pull out HE LTR or Aussie Moist. I love the smell of all of them.

mariofmagdal

Suave humectant Shampoo and Condish are biggies for me. I have used White Rain, my mom loves VO5, I may have used hers many moons ago. I may give VO5 a shot too.