just felt like sharing some pics...

ladylibra

so there just might be something to this ayurvedic thing... although i quit on the oil massages :look: i've still been using the shik/amla tea to clean my hair 2-3 times a week, and other than conditioner not using anything else on my hair.

last night we had a good-bye party for my friend at work, i decided to straighten my hair for the night:

034.jpg

018.jpg

for those that don't know... summer is when my hair growth comes to a screeching halt. yet i'm only an inch or so away from BSL. :grin:

OMG!!! Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I literally gasped when I saw the pictures.

Oh, WOW, LL!!! That's GORGEOUS!! And didn't you JUST get it cut to like APL?

*whispers* And girl, you do have a long neck! You are the girl next to the one in the bantu knots, ain'tcha??? :lachen:

Thanks for sharing!!!!! It give short haired Naturals something to look forward to..... Love it

so there just might be something to this ayurvedic thing... although i quit on the oil massages :look: i've still been using the shik/amla tea to clean my hair 2-3 times a week, and other than conditioner not using anything else on my hair.

last night we had a good-bye party for my friend at work, i decided to straighten my hair for the night:

034.jpg

018.jpg

for those that don't know... summer is when my hair growth comes to a screeching halt. yet i'm only an inch or so away from BSL. :grin:

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL girl....

Thanks for sharing. It's gorgeous. I just can't stop pinching myself when I see a sis with REAL long hair.

Go mama.

Back