Just got my FHI Runway AND Viviscal in the mail today!!!

Everything Zen

I am soooo excited. It feels like Christmas right now!!! :grin: I just got my new FHI Runway flat iron and a months supply of Viviscal. I took the first dose of Viviscal an hour ago and I will try my lovely new flat iron on damp hair tomorrow morning. Right now I'm sitting under a cap with 2 ORS replenishing packs. The flat iron came with a product called "Hot Sauce". It contains crystallized jojoba oil that is supposed to infuse moisture when it comes in contact with heat! I'm going to do this on damp hair and maybe just my leave-in conditioner. I'll give an update tomorrow. :yep:

http://www.fhiheat.com/main.html

Congrats! I know I was so excited when I got my CHI around this time last year. Im on my second box of viviscal and so far it has done WONDERS for my hair! Even when I stopped taking it for about 3 weeks due to finances, my hair still flourished and I hope that it will continue to do so. Good luck!:grin:

Congratulations! Please come back and tell us how the FHI Runway iron worked because, in the near future I might want an upgrade.

Thanks!

I am soooo excited. It feels like Christmas right now!!! :grin: I just got my new FHI Runway flat iron and a months supply of Viviscal. I took the first dose of Viviscal an hour ago and I will try my lovely new flat iron on damp hair tomorrow morning. Right now I'm sitting under a cap with 2 ORS replenishing packs. The flat iron came with a product called "Hot Sauce". It contains crystallized jojoba oil that is supposed to infuse moisture when it comes in contact with heat! I'm going to do this on damp hair and maybe just my leave-in conditioner. I'll give an update tomorrow. :yep:

http://www.fhiheat.com/main.html

:whip: no ma'am :spank:

walks out the thread saying, "Acting like she dont know any better. Big sister Tee dont play that mess! She About to flat iron some damp hair. (In my Mia Wilks voice.... Oh hell no!"

Back