Kazmaleje (pronounced 'Cosmology') Products?

awhyley

Morning ladies,

Just wondering if anyone still uses these products (namely the brush). There was no thread on them, looks like they were fairly popular on here during the pandemic (2020/2021). I'm only just stumbling on these products and wondering if it makes sense to dent my budget for them. I'm looking at the KurlPlus set (below).

Kazmaleje.jpg

Lylddlebit

I have the detangler comb, paddle comb, and the pick(one set for myself and another for my little girl). I have bought maybe 4-5 of the KurlsPlus sets for others also. It is a solid line of products. You will find a seam on the side of thd tools that does not come into contact with your hair to prevent snagging(for example spine of thd comb or the back of the head of the tool). The handles of the paddle comb and the detangler (kurlsplus) comb are designed for parting and work well. I mainly use this tool in the place of finger detangling. The paddle comb is the show stopper. It is a fast yet efficient way to give your hair a finger detangle effect(in minutes you can get there results of a 1 hour finger detangle and lose very little hair). I would not use it for a thorough detangle, or on matted hair. It is not a jack-of-all-trades type of tool, but it is good for what it is "a seamless, wide tooth, detangle tool". I would follow up with a finer tooth comb or detangle brush for a thorough detangle or on very tangled hair. The company is genuinely black-owned, not just marketed toward black folks. I say try it out! The Paddle Comb does work as well as my favorite large tooth detangle comb from Hairsense. They also have a rewards program if you buy more than one set from their site directly. I have bought sets for others and the discount was pretty good.

Last edited:

awhyley

@Lylddlebit, thanks so much, this was a great review! So glad to hear that they're black too as well. I was tettering a lil bit, but your review has won me over. I need the brush but when you mentioned the seam line, it make me realize that the comb I'm currently using ain't all that either. We'll see how goes.

Lylddlebit

@Lylddlebit, thanks so much, this was a great review! So glad to hear that they're black too as well. I was tettering a lil bit, but your review has won me over. I need the brush but when you mentioned the seam line, it make me realize that the comb I'm currently using ain't all that either. We'll see how goes.
You're welcome. The tools are seamless but you will see a part of your item that shows where it was in the mold. That part is a little rough and out of place, but doesn't impact the tool's performance on your hair. The Brush/Paddle Comb is my favorite item of the lineup.