Keeping your new growth moisturized

Denim And Leather

I am having a constant battle with keeping my new growth feeling moist. No matter how well I moisturize my hair at night, the next morning, in areas where it's really it still feels dry.

Any tips on how you ladies keep your kinky new growth moisturized would greatly be appreciated, especially from those who are in a long stretch.

P.S. My last real relaxer was on April 1st. Even though I used Phyto in the middle of June, my hair reverted back, it's almost as if I've never had this relaxer, so the new growth is really kinky.

Mizani_Mrs

My hair is like this sometimes. especially when i'm 10 weeks or more post. I usually give up trying to wear swingy hair. I start applying moisturizer and then sealing with a nice amount of oil. Oil is the only thing that helps me out. and this is also the time that I will use a few of my moisturizers that have mineral oil in them...

Shawn

PLENTY, PLENTY, PLENTY Wave Nouveau Finishing Lotion--directly to the roots!

Denim And Leather

Thanks guys for your suggestions.

I wear my hair in protective styles and don't even bother wearing it down, and maybe once in a blue moon, I'll flat iron it.

Maybe I'll CW it, too. I haven't done that for a couple of weeks.

rwanda

Sta Sof Fro was definitely the answer for me also. I just spray it in the palms of my hands and fingers, and massage my fingers through my new growth after a shampoo or when dry. Then I can continue to rollerset or style however I want, and it stays soft and moist.