How do you keeping your new growth moist?

Lita

@Lita

These Swaps occurred under the Old Label. :yep:

I also got the Moringa DC'er and the Karkady Tea on a Swap (from someone else). And the OHHB (which I love too). All U1B1 Ladies

I'm telling you Ms. Lita, my entire QB Stash was from a Swap.:lol:

IDareT'sHair I finished my karkady not long ago....I gotta find the Old formulars,especially moringa & cctdg...I've been looking..

Happy Hair Growing!

Beamodel

Beamodel....Report back with you results from all the different products you try.

shortdub78 and IDareT'sHair....I have a jar of QB AOHC just sitting in my drawer. I really need to go ahead and whip it out.

EnExitStageLeft IDareT'sHair Lita
Thanks ladies... I will see how the spray works and report back. Lita, I don't think the sample pack will work god me bc I don't like BRBC or CTDG. I only wanted to try the AOHC. If I see it on the swap board or if I get my hands on a sample someone is selling, I will let you all know.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Beamodel, I bumped a thread for you to check out.

Products I like that I can directly spritz to ng:
Oyin J&B
Bee Mine Juicy
Diluted AOWC used as a daily spritz
Sprtiz glycerin based products then hop in shower

Products to massage in:
Anything creamy such as...
Bee Mine Hair Milk
Bee Milk Bee Lovely
Darcy's Transitioning Cream
QB AOHC

Beamodel

Beamodel, I bumped a thread for you to check out.

Products I like that I can directly spritz to ng:
Oyin J&B
Bee Mine Juicy
Diluted AOWC used as a daily spritz
Sprtiz glycerin based products then hop in shower

Products to massage in:
Anything creamy such as...
Bee Mine Hair Milk
Bee Milk Bee Lovely
Darcy's Transitioning Cream
QB AOHC

Thanks divachyk
I've never tried Oyin Juices & Berries. Might check them out. I do have AOWC but I've never tried to dilute it and spray it. Interesting...

empressri

Beamodel

if you want sprays claudies revitalizer, darcy's and komaza care make some worth looking into. the califa spray from komaza has rave reviews via this forum and the ladies say it can be diluted too.

Lita
EnExitStageLeft
empressri
Nix08

help a sista out

im not relaxed!! lol ionno. i only wash my hair put leave ins then and that's it. i dont do stuff between washes unless i use a little oil or something.

Beamodel

I use Darcy's Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme, mixed with water to make it easier to spray from a bottle.

EnExitStageLeft I was browsing Komaza a while ago and saw the Califa spray and remembered you raved about it in another thread so I bought it. I need to hurry up and try it!!

againstallodds

I brought the transitioning cream. It should be here Tuesday. I also got the Califa spray. It does seem strong to me. I'm gonna dilute it like

EnExitStageLeft says she does.

spellinto

I just take my everyday moisturizer and mix some of it in a spray bottle and add water and coconut oil (the oil is optional). That's it :)
Also I try to increase the amount of cowashes & DCs as I reach farther into my stretch.

Beamodel

I just take my everyday moisturizer and mix some of it in a spray bottle and add water and coconut oil (the oil is optional). That's it :)
Also I try to increase the amount of cowashes & DCs as I reach farther into my stretch.

spellinto

I will try to up my co washes too. How often do u do it?

Last edited: