Kemi Labs (Kemi Oyl) out of business???

simplyhair

I sealed my hair today with Kemi Oyl after I used rosewater. Love it! So, I just did a search in the old posts about Kemi Oyl and someone listed the website www.kemilabs.com. But the site does not come up.

I found their number on this site http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/product-compint-0000628620-page.html but it is not a working number anymore.

Maybe that's why I found it on clearance at Walgreens a couple of weeks ago.

Anyone have details about the company going out of business?

I would not be surprised.

Their oil is pretty popular, but their other products don't fly off shelves as fast. They have not added any new products or solutions in years.

In this economy, it's do or die.

They could have sold out the oil, as well.

I see that one in places like K-mart and Walmart all the time.

Thanks. I'll check those places as well.

It's funny that Walgreens has them on clearance. And they always seem quick to got any discontinued stuff out of thier stores. They will throw things on clearance QUICK.

hmmm.

Well, if anything, you could try to stock up with few bottles from the Korean BSS. I always see them there. Doubt they would put a clearance price on them though. :rolleyes:

Another member was telling me that Natural Oasis oil is alternative. It seems thinner than Kemi, IMO. But is smelled good when I took a whiff the last time I saw it in the BSS. The price is comparable, too.

Too bad for Kemi, if they are closed. They used to be the ish when I can in Highschool (um, 15 years ago :sekret:) because they were located here in Columbia MD where I live. They even did hair there and had hair care events, etc.

Wow!! Thanks for the heads up.. I'm going to clear out the shelves when I see that ish!!! I loved the shea pomade and the oyl[oil]!!!

Ahh man, I was hoping someone would prove me wrong that they were closed.

So, the pomade is nice...I will check that out too.

Honeydew, thanks for the rec on the other oil too.

Back