Kemi Oyl??/

vonte422

So whats up with the Kemi Oyl I bought a small jug yesterday and it smells like grape kool aid, it made my hair shiny and soft. So ladies what's up with this product

I like this oil. I don't use it all the time but I like it. I use it just like I would any other oil. HOT, sealant, and on dry hair for shine.

So whats up with the Kemi Oyl I bought a small jug yesterday and it smells like grape kool aid, it made my hair shiny and soft. So ladies what's up with this product

I dont know but this has been one of my staple products for years... I love it.

Kemi oyl is the ish. I love their products. It works well on both natural and relaxed hair. I just wish they had an ingredients list.

Kemi oyl is a rich, great-smelling but HEAVY oil. My hair loves it but i don't recommend it if your hair gets flat or oily easily.

I like it too.....But that thing cost too much for me to use daily. I use it for more special days if im wearing my hair straight for shine. I hate the saying alittle goes along way, but with this product, you really dont have to use much at all. Reminds me of wild growth oil, or something like melted coconut oil but thicker. Just wich i knew what was in it.

I use to it as well - great for shine ... not sure why I stopped, I may pick up some this wkend - again with my Sally discount coupon.

I remember back in the late 90's Kemi oyl was the ish! Oooh that smell will give me a flashback of highschool I'm sure. I still have a small bottle, maybe I'll resurrect it.

Thanks for the reminded! This was one of my favorite oils for years. I'm gonna crack open a bottle when I get home. :yep:

I have used htis for years. Love the smell. :lick: I use this as a hot oil treatment and I also put some on my ends. A little goes a loooooong way witht his. ;)

Been using this since 94. Love it. Will spend $$$$ for it too. I like a lot of Kemi products. I use the pomade or the shea to do my twists.

Ok, I like Kemi Oyl. So, what are the ingredients?! Does anyone know? :wallbash:

I need know what I'm putting on my hair. Although, I like this oil, I will probably not re-purchase until the ingredients list is made public.

I like kemi oyl. Been using it off and on for a couple of years now. It makes my hair shiny. Sometimes I placed it on my fingertips and massage my scalp with it. I'm still in search of the mystery ingredients though..

I just started using it. I love how it leaves my hair soft and shiny. Indeed a little bit goes a long way.

I used to love Kemi oyl... but honestly I got tired of that smell. Not that it smells bad but I don't like anything to compete with my perfume and I don't want people to automatically "know" I have Kemi Oyl in my hair.

I love Kemi Oyl and a little goes a long way. I prefer to use it on my ends when I wear my hair down to keep them smooth.

Ummm I'm going to be in the minority and say that I don't even know what this stuff is or what it does. Someone school me and quick please LOL What it looks like?

Re: Kemi Oyl??

hm, I didn't know it came in a "jug"...where would you find that size? The site offered an 8oz bottle for $16...

Here's a pic for someone who asked...I've seen it sold in a bottle in the box as pictured and just in the bottle without the box.

Attachments

• Kemi Oyl.jpg
    Kemi Oyl.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 43
Re: Kemi Oyl??

hm, I didn't know it came in a "jug"...where would you find that size? The site offered an 8oz bottle for $16...

Here's a pic for someone who asked...I've seen it sold in a bottle in the box as pictured and just in the bottle without the box.

That would be me, thanks soooo much!!!:grin:

Back