Kenra Color Maintenace Conditoner - Anyone tried it?

talata

So I know there are rave reviews on Kenra MC but I'm wondering if anyone has tried this one -Kenra Color Maintenace Conditioner - from their line and what your thoughts are.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I just bought it the other day, and I really do like it.

I usually use Elucence MB Conditioner, but I may slowly transition to Kenra since Kenra is much easier to find, and they're made by the same company.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Yeah, the CMC is more "proteiny." Hydrolyzed Silk Protein is the 3rd ingredient.

Really? Not to me, I mean it still moisturized my hair but kind of coated it too. (like many products for colored hair)

AND

OT, but your curls :lick: I think I would have my hands glued to my hair all the time if I had those curls. :yep:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Really? Not to me, I mean it still moisturized my hair but kind of coated it too. (like many products for colored hair)

AND

OT, but your curls :lick: I think I would have my hands glued to my hair all the time if I had those curls. :yep:

Yeah, my hair felt a little coated too, but I'd still have that protein feel. I do like the conditioner, but if one has already done a protein treatment, then this might not be a good follow-up conditioner. I tried it like that a little while ago, and I had to slather my hair with TJ Nourish (moisturizing) to get my hair back on track. But that's with my hair though.

Do you prefer the MC or CMC?

(OT- I try to keep my hands out of my hair, but sometimes I can't help it :lol:)

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Yeah, my hair felt a little coated too, but I'd still have that protein feel. I do like the conditioner, but if one has already done a protein treatment, then this might not be a good follow-up conditioner. I tried it like that a little while ago, and I had to slather my hair with TJ Nourish (moisturizing) to get my hair back on track. But that's with my hair though.

Do you prefer the MC or CMC?

(OT- I try to keep my hands out of my hair, but sometimes I can't help it :lol:)

I definitely prefer the MC. :yep: