Kenra Color Maintenace Conditoner - Anyone tried it?

talata

So I know there are rave reviews on Kenra MC but I'm wondering if anyone has tried this one -Kenra Color Maintenace Conditioner - from their line and what your thoughts are.

I just bought it the other day, and I really do like it.

I usually use Elucence MB Conditioner, but I may slowly transition to Kenra since Kenra is much easier to find, and they're made by the same company.

Yeah, the CMC is more "proteiny." Hydrolyzed Silk Protein is the 3rd ingredient.

Really? Not to me, I mean it still moisturized my hair but kind of coated it too. (like many products for colored hair)

AND

OT, but your curls :lick: I think I would have my hands glued to my hair all the time if I had those curls. :yep:

Really? Not to me, I mean it still moisturized my hair but kind of coated it too. (like many products for colored hair)

AND

OT, but your curls :lick: I think I would have my hands glued to my hair all the time if I had those curls. :yep:

Yeah, my hair felt a little coated too, but I'd still have that protein feel. I do like the conditioner, but if one has already done a protein treatment, then this might not be a good follow-up conditioner. I tried it like that a little while ago, and I had to slather my hair with TJ Nourish (moisturizing) to get my hair back on track. But that's with my hair though.

Do you prefer the MC or CMC?

(OT- I try to keep my hands out of my hair, but sometimes I can't help it :lol:)

Yeah, my hair felt a little coated too, but I'd still have that protein feel. I do like the conditioner, but if one has already done a protein treatment, then this might not be a good follow-up conditioner. I tried it like that a little while ago, and I had to slather my hair with TJ Nourish (moisturizing) to get my hair back on track. But that's with my hair though.

Do you prefer the MC or CMC?

(OT- I try to keep my hands out of my hair, but sometimes I can't help it :lol:)

I definitely prefer the MC. :yep:

Back